Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

"I'm like a Free Range Chicken" Oakland Puntr Marquette King

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I like this guy, too many uptight people out there. Besides, he's from Fort Valley State, Ricardo Lockette's alumnus. We need more "Free Range Chickens" :D

It's Derek Carr's birthday, you see, and what better way for the Oakland Raiders punter to celebrate his Pro Bowl quarterback than to crush a frosting-covered baked good as far as he can? With perfect form, pointed toe and all, King connects with the cake, sending a resounding thud throughout the open field. There's cake everywhere: on his shoes, his shirt, even in his hair.

But before bits of cake have a chance to bake into the arid Arizona landscape, King's focus abruptly shifts toward a group of middle-school kids playing soccer at the opposite end of the park. He hollers to get their attention, then unleashes an NFL-caliber punt toward them. Arms flailing, they hurry to track the ball. As it hurls toward the earth, self-preservation kicks in, sending the kids scurrying like ants in rain. King hustles over to them and strikes up a conversation

http://www.nfl.com/labs/sidelines/marqu ... -king.html
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• Blech..We might as well make the NFL forum the Oakland Raiders fans forum.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• Seahwkgal wrote:Blech..We might as well make the NFL forum the Oakland Raiders fans forum.

and why is that?

I've yet to see any actual Oakland Raider fans participate in the community of .Net. Have you?
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

• Fascinating article. Definitely a free spirit. Thanks for posting.
    replicant
    NET Rookie

• RedAlice wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:Blech..We might as well make the NFL forum the Oakland Raiders fans forum.

and why is that?

I've yet to see any actual Oakland Raider fans participate in the community of .Net. Have you?

There's a ton of them here posing as Seahawk fans. They claim they are rooting for Beast but I can see through their BS. :stirthepot: :sarcasm_on:
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• Didn't know much about him. Good read. Thanks for posting, ivotuk.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• I am a Saints fan, and I love me some Marquette King. That guy has brought attention to a forgettable position.
    El Caliente
    NET Rookie

• RedAlice wrote:
    I've yet to see any actual Oakland Raider fans

FIFY
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information