"I'm like a Free Range Chicken" Oakland Puntr Marquette King

ivotuk

Reaction score
I like this guy, too many uptight people out there. Besides, he's from Fort Valley State, Ricardo Lockette's alumnus. We need more "Free Range Chickens" :D

It's Derek Carr's birthday, you see, and what better way for the Oakland Raiders punter to celebrate his Pro Bowl quarterback than to crush a frosting-covered baked good as far as he can? With perfect form, pointed toe and all, King connects with the cake, sending a resounding thud throughout the open field. There's cake everywhere: on his shoes, his shirt, even in his hair.

But before bits of cake have a chance to bake into the arid Arizona landscape, King's focus abruptly shifts toward a group of middle-school kids playing soccer at the opposite end of the park. He hollers to get their attention, then unleashes an NFL-caliber punt toward them. Arms flailing, they hurry to track the ball. As it hurls toward the earth, self-preservation kicks in, sending the kids scurrying like ants in rain. King hustles over to them and strikes up a conversation

http://www.nfl.com/labs/sidelines/marqu ... -king.html

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Blech..We might as well make the NFL forum the Oakland Raiders fans forum.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1cluo475 said:

and why is that?

I've yet to see any actual Oakland Raider fans participate in the community of .Net. Have you?

replicant

Reaction score
Fascinating article. Definitely a free spirit. Thanks for posting.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
RedAlice":2pnkf8n4 said:
Seahwkgal":2pnkf8n4 said:

and why is that?

I've yet to see any actual Oakland Raider fans participate in the community of .Net. Have you?
There's a ton of them here posing as Seahawk fans. They claim they are rooting for Beast but I can see through their BS. :stirthepot: :sarcasm_on:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Didn't know much about him. Good read. Thanks for posting, ivotuk.

El Caliente

Reaction score
I am a Saints fan, and I love me some Marquette King. That guy has brought attention to a forgettable position.