Who I miss the most

nanomoz

Reaction score
PFF is stupid. But, yes, Willis was amazing. Loved watching that dude play.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Won't deny Willis will probably make the HoF, but it won't be first ballot. Retiring after only 8 seasons will knock him back a bit. Honestly makes me think of the Kenny Easley situation. The only reason it took so long was the fact that he only played 7 years. I said for years, if Easley had 3 more years at a mediocre level, he would have made it in 15 years ago. If Willis went 2 more years, even if he played like crap, it would be a fingersnap decision.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Walter Jones

Loved that man. Glad he's still around the Seahawks, but man, we never had to worry when he was on the field.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Maulbert":bmx8clvz said:
Won't deny Willis will probably make the HoF, but it won't be first ballot. Retiring after only 8 seasons will knock him back a bit. Honestly makes me think of the Kenny Easley situation. The only reason it took so long was the fact that he only played 7 years. I said for years, if Easley had 3 more years at a mediocre level, he would have made it in 15 years ago. If Willis went 2 more years, even if he played like crap, it would be a fingersnap decision.
Glorified franchise. Willis will make it in a lot sooner than you think, though he shouldn't based on how long it took Easley.