Is Oher done

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I know he got into it with an uber driver and was released, but does this guy have anything left???

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Given the state of O linemen in the NFL these days, I'd say he still has something in the tank.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sounds like he didn't pass the physical. But IF he's available and healthy enough to play, bring him in.

sdog1981

Reaction score
2014? Yes

2017? No

Every team would have him sign concussion waivers and low ball his contract. He is not going to play again.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Given the fact that he's been in concussion protocol for so long and still can't pass a physical, I find it unlikely he'll ever play another down in the NFL, and given the same information, it's probably best for his future if he doesn't play another down in the NFL

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":1d3esxtg said:
Given the fact that he's been in concussion protocol for so long and still can't pass a physical, I find it unlikely he'll ever play another down in the NFL, and given the same information, it's probably best for his future if he doesn't play another down in the NFL
I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1xpjlsud said:
kidhawk":1xpjlsud said:
I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info.

Here's an article ESPN put out about his release....it even quotes him tweeting "A Brain is a Scary thing"

[urltargetblank]http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20116216/michael-oher-released-carolina-panthers-failed-physical-designation[/urltargetblank]