pmedic920

Reaction score
Sand by for link, I'm looking
2229b836ab804bbdd849b410b5d2514d.png

Edit for link:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... witter_atn

Cyrus12

Reaction score
wow huge signing and great move...wait a minute he is god awful...counting down to the next krapper comment in 3..2..1...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Was wondering about that when watching CFL on EX{m....somehow my fingers cant type the right letters on that thing now. Thanks for the info Pmedic. I was in Riggins relaxing after a 2 week hard work job. Ugh.

Josea16

Reaction score
Good move, he had his best year under Gase's direction while on a team with less weapons then Miami.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
What a horrible signing . This guy is a disease , he's a horrible leader and quits every chance he gets.
Yea what a cakewalk for New England this year

Lithium

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":1qjqp5rd said:
What a horrible signing . This guy is a disease , he's a horrible leader and quits every chance he gets.

To be fair, i dont think new enlgand was gonna struggle much anyway lol.

but yeah, while new england is great. the afc east NEVER offers much competition for them.

replicant

Reaction score
And if you STILL can't get enough of Cutler, here he is with Colin Cowherd today.

[youtube]uONePhKD-CM[/youtube]

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":2xqexmqz said:

Cutler had his best year ever under the Dolphins current HC. They're coming back from a season they made it to the playoffs, so I can see why the Dolphins would throw a desperation heave up and hope Cutler can spin some magic.

Do I think this happens? Absolutely not. But logically it -did- make sense to go for Cutler.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Bad attitude, bad player, not in shape, retired with no one calling. Miami = here is 10 million, you do you cutler. Dolphins proceed to go 6-10 or worse.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
This will be interesting to revisit at the mid-point of the season. I will go out on a limb and say Cutler puts up top 10 QB numbers this year. Miami has a solid run-game and Cutler hasn't had such a strong supporting cast in at least 4 years. I don't like his attitude and appears to be a poor leader, but his arm talent isn't really to be questioned and they have some weapons.