Carson Palmer is older than his QB Coach.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Are the Cardinals fast tracking Leftwich to take over for Arians when he retires? He went straight from intern to QB coach and now calling plays? Seems crazy, it was just a few years ago that he was the Steelers backup.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":3m3wryet said:
Are the Cardinals fast tracking Leftwich to take over for Arians when he retires? He went straight from intern to QB coach and now calling plays? Seems crazy, it was just a few years ago that he was the Steelers backup.

Heck I remember him at Marshall, He was awesome. I played alot of NCAA oh probably around 2005/6ish with the Marshall thundering herd because of him.

chris98251

Reaction score
So when George Blanda player he was a Grandfather by a long time, still occasionally played QB as well as Kicked.

When that's beaten we can talk about these other longed tooth players.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
gowazzu02":17c4cx57 said:
XxXdragonXxX":17c4cx57 said:

Heck I remember him at Marshall, He was awesome. I played alot of NCAA oh probably around 2005/6ish with the Marshall thundering herd because of him.

When he led a TD drive with a broken leg, his teammates carrying him to the LOS after every play. Legendary stuff. To bad he played for the Jags.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2qj3dw4t said:
gowazzu02":2qj3dw4t said:
XxXdragonXxX":2qj3dw4t said:

When he led a TD drive with a broken leg, his teammates carrying him to the LOS after every play. Legendary stuff. To bad he played for the Jags.

He was never terrible in Jacksonville, just never healthy. He actually led the Jags to the playoffs in '05 and had an 8-3 record as starter that season. He actually won 24 games as starter for them from 03-07, but never stayed healthy in any year.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Maulbert":2rf0zw03 said:
XxXdragonXxX":2rf0zw03 said:
gowazzu02":2rf0zw03 said:
XxXdragonXxX":2rf0zw03 said:

He was never terrible in Jacksonville, just never healthy. He actually led the Jags to the playoffs in '05 and had an 8-3 record as starter that season. He actually won 24 games as starter for them from 03-07, but never stayed healthy in any year.

I didnt follow his NFL career that close, just figured his career was killed by a terrible franchise.