Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Rams trade for Sammy Watkins

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Rams trade for Sammy Watkins
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:00 am

Re: Rams trade for Sammy Watkins
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:01 am
  • Bills looking to make adjustments based on training camp?

Watkins could make Goff's life easier - if he can stay healthy.
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:10 am
  • This is great if he can stay healthy. Word out of Rams camp hasn't been too positive for the offense, especially the WRs being open, so seems like they had to make some of kind of move.

Traded CB Gains and 2nd rd pick for Watkins and 6th rd pick.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:53 am
  • As a Hawks fan I really like this trade. Weaken the Rams secondary, and minus a 2nd rounder from them? Hell yes.

Unless Watkins can throw the ball to himself, he will put up middle of the road numbers this year.
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    Hawk_Nation
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 am
  • I like this trade for the Rams. Does make the Woods signing look even more like one of the worst signings of the past couple years though.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:17 am
  • Bills have 2 picks in each of the first three rounds next year I believe. Looks like they're in full tank mode. RIP Bills Mafia.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 am
  • Goff... Jeff Fisher's enduring gift to the Rams.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:38 pm
  • Best case scenario for the Rams is Watkins has a good year with good health, and they decide to sign him to a long term deal at probably $10m+ a season with just the one year of good health shown in his entire career.

That would mean $20m+ spent at the WR position and no second round pick next season.

This is great news for Seattle.
    drrew
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 pm
  • Not worried he is a player that seemed to fade when things went down hill in Buffalo, now he is in a division that typically has more then one winning franchise. That and Goff is about what he is used to as a QB based on last seasons performance, so pouting will commence pretty quickly and then that damn foot injury will pop up again.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:52 pm
  • Hawk_Nation wrote:As a Hawks fan I really like this trade. Weaken the Rams secondary, and minus a 2nd rounder from them? Hell yes.

Unless Watkins can throw the ball to himself, he will put up middle of the road numbers this year.

The Rams secondary looks better than it is due to their DL play. It's their DL that needs to be weakened. This trade didn't weaken their defense and they got another weapon on offense. Good trade for the Rams - they didn't give up much to get a #1 WR.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:53 pm
  • Another WR bust to start across from Tavon Austin. Great news!
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:11 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:
    Hawk_Nation wrote:As a Hawks fan I really like this trade. Weaken the Rams secondary, and minus a 2nd rounder from them? Hell yes.

The Rams secondary looks better than it is due to their DL play. It's their DL that needs to be weakened. This trade didn't weaken their defense and they got another weapon on offense. Good trade for the Rams - they didn't give up much to get a #1 WR.

You must have misunderstood. They didn't get a #1 WR, they got Sammy Watkins. :)

Also, they gave up a starting CB and a 2nd round pick, maybe you don't consider that much, but I think most would consider it fairly significant.

Not even a little bit worried. He'll probably give them about what Kenny Britt gave them last season (68 rec. 1000 yds. 5 TDs) if he stays healthy. How'd that work out for the Rams last year?
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:54 pm
  • hurt by pre season week 3...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:29 pm
  • Rams already made a huge mistake by drafting Goff. This will just further hurt the Rams trying to put lipstick on that pig.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:05 pm
  • For a team that traded such a hefty price for Goff I consider it a head scratcher to trade away a 2nd round pick for potentially a one year player with a history of injuries. They can't have that many picks left for the next few years!
    SchadyHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:48 pm
  • Chapow wrote:You must have misunderstood. They didn't get a #1 WR, they got Sammy Watkins. :)

Also, they gave up a starting CB and a 2nd round pick, maybe you don't consider that much, but I think most would consider it fairly significant.

Not even a little bit worried. He'll probably give them about what Kenny Britt gave them last season (68 rec. 1000 yds. 5 TDs) if he stays healthy. How'd that work out for the Rams last year?

Actually Gaines was/is an injury prone backup CB for the Rams. Johnson and Webster are the starting CBs.

And if Watkins gives the Rams what Britt did last year, then the Rams might be on to something with Cooper Kupp in the slot and far better offensive minds than the inexperienced offensive staff Jeff Fisher put together.
    Thread Killer
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:23 pm
  • Thread Killer wrote:
    Chapow wrote:You must have misunderstood. They didn't get a #1 WR, they got Sammy Watkins. :)

Actually Gaines was/is an injury prone backup CB for the Rams. Johnson and Webster are the starting CBs.

And if Watkins gives the Rams what Britt did last year, then the Rams might be on to something with Cooper Kupp in the slot and far better offensive minds than the inexperienced offensive staff Jeff Fisher put together.

15 starts as a rookie and 10 starts before injury last year says otherwise.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:47 pm
  • SchadyHawk wrote:For a team that traded such a hefty price for Goff I consider it a head scratcher to trade away a 2nd round pick for potentially a one year player with a history of injuries. They can't have that many picks left for the next few years!

You obviously do not understand the Goff trade. Why would the Rams not have trades left for the next few years?

Please tell me the picks in the next few years the Rams lost for Goff?
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:49 pm
  • SchadyHawk wrote:For a team that traded such a hefty price for Goff I consider it a head scratcher to trade away a 2nd round pick for potentially a one year player with a history of injuries. They can't have that many picks left for the next few years!

Oh, sorry. Just saw you only have 15 posts so have no clue. Still will wait to hear how many picks my team lost in the next few years for Goff.

Have at it.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 pm
  • Smellyman wrote:
    Thread Killer wrote:
    Chapow wrote:You must have misunderstood. They didn't get a #1 WR, they got Sammy Watkins. :)

Today has been fun.

Between not even believing Rams traded for a "potential" decent WR, and then seeing Gaines was the trade. To listening to Bills fans tell their thoughts on the trade. I am happy.

Btw, Gains was #4 on the Rams CB list, not an issue. He is good, but also injury prone and for all the things the Rams need, dispensable.

Watkins is high risk, yes. But also high reward.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:46 am
  • Smellyman wrote:
    Thread Killer wrote:

Well officially, due to circumstances in his favor, I guess you are correct.

It's just that I remember that those rookie starts opposite Janoris Jenkins came due to the injury woes of Trumaine Johnson that year. And last year's starts came due to Jenkins high price free agent replacement, Coty Sensabaugh, failing to transition to the defense (opened season as starter, but later released.

And this year he was running as the 4th or 5th CB again waiting for his next opportunity of which to take advantage. Though it may not have been as easy this year being a far better zone CB with Wade Phillips calling for a lot of man to man looks.
    Thread Killer
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:13 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    SchadyHawk wrote:For a team that traded such a hefty price for Goff I consider it a head scratcher to trade away a 2nd round pick for potentially a one year player with a history of injuries. They can't have that many picks left for the next few years!

Oh, sorry. Just saw you only have 15 posts so have no clue. Still will wait to hear how many picks my team lost in the next few years for Goff.

Have at it.

I'm sure you're right as you would know your own team more than any Seahawk fan would care to know, but equating a low post count to someone not having a clue is pure garbage. I can't think of a weaker correlation to someone's intelligence.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:44 am
  • Seanhawk wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    SchadyHawk wrote:For a team that traded such a hefty price for Goff I consider it a head scratcher to trade away a 2nd round pick for potentially a one year player with a history of injuries. They can't have that many picks left for the next few years!

Have at it.

I'm sure you're right as you would know your own team more than any Seahawk fan would care to know, but equating a low post count to someone not having a clue is pure garbage. I can't think of a weaker correlation to someone's intelligence.

A rams fan with near 3000 posts on a Seahawk site probably speaks more to intelligence.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 pm
  • Sammy "Stained Glass" Watkins... he's beautiful to look at, but fragile as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    90% Disabled Veteran
    100% Love for the USA!
    KPA
    NET Rookie

Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:45 pm
  • Wadkins won't do much for the Lambs with Cough It Up throwing to him.
    Superbowl XLVIII Champions..."Can't keep everyone."
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 pm
  • Watkins should be motivated in a contract year, he's always seemed like a player that has a ton of talent but no heart. I bet the Rams get a good year out of him, the problem is that will equate to a 6 and 10 record and then they'll have to she'll out a ton of money to a injury prone player that lacks motivation.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:48 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

Have at it.

Ok then, smart boy: you answer my question from the low post count poster who said Rams have no draft pics for years.

How many do we have? :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

NONE FOR YEARS according to the poster you are defending. I know the facts, have at me.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:50 pm
  • Smellyman wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

Have at it.

A rams fan with near 3000 posts on a Seahawk site probably speaks more to intelligence.

:179417: :179417: :179417:
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:54 pm
  • getnasty wrote:Watkins should be motivated in a contract year, he's always seemed like a player that has a ton of talent but no heart. I bet the Rams get a good year out of him, the problem is that will equate to a 6 and 10 record and then they'll have to she'll out a ton of money to a injury prone player that lacks motivation.

Bills fans have found the Rams forums.

They LOVE him.

The only downside I can see is health. Now that said, if he can't play on the hurt foot, Rams have a problem. Seems that isn't' so though.

Let's just table this and see how the games go, Sammy gonna get some TD's v Hawks?
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:56 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    getnasty wrote:Watkins should be motivated in a contract year, he's always seemed like a player that has a ton of talent but no heart. I bet the Rams get a good year out of him, the problem is that will equate to a 6 and 10 record and then they'll have to she'll out a ton of money to a injury prone player that lacks motivation.

Bills fans have found the Rams forums.

They LOVE him.

The only downside I can see is health. Now that said, if he can't play on the hurt foot, Rams have a problem. Seems that isn't' so though.

Let's just table this and see how the games go, Sammy gonna get some TD's v Hawks?

Like I said because it's his contract year I expect big things out of him, once he gets paid though that's another story. Just because fans love the guy doesn't mean his worth the price tag.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:46 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

Have at it.

Ok then, smart boy: you answer my question from the low post count poster who said Rams have no draft pics for years.

NONE FOR YEARS according to the poster you are defending. I know the facts, have at me.

How am I defending that poster? I even said you were probably right.

To answer your question, I don't give a rip. Truthfully, I don't know why I'm even acknowledging you because I am obviously so much better than you because of my higher post count. See how stupid that sounds?
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:46 pm
  • RedAlice wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

Have at it.

Who said none for years? All the guy said was hypotheticaly "they can't have that many picks left for the next few years" obviously a statement of generality and not researched. But you can't see that and instead lose it, get mad, start making up statements about "waaah he said we have no more draft picks" and then attack the guy, which he had said nothing to you or about you. Attack him for commenting about the team that you seem to think you're an actual part of. Delusional.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:17 am
  • I love the trade.

We lose a 2nd rounder, but Watkins is the same age as Cooper Kupp - so if we can re-sign him, this will be a steal. He's still very young.

Just 7 months of McVay and we have the best OL and skill position group that we've had in 10 years or so. Amazing.

Side note: I love how talking heads (and some fans on this site) now think EJ Gaines is a decent player. He's not starting material IMO - if he's a starter in your secondary, your secondary is in trouble.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:45 pm
  • BigMeach wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

Have at it.

Who said none for years? All the guy said was hypotheticaly "they can't have that many picks left for the next few years" obviously a statement of generality and not researched. But you can't see that and instead lose it, get mad, start making up statements about "waaah he said we have no more draft picks" and then attack the guy, which he had said nothing to you or about you. Attack him for commenting about the team that you seem to think you're an actual part of. Delusional.

My use of the NONE FOR YEARS was a joke. I obviously know the facts.

Ok, let me quote:

hey can't have that many picks left for the next few years!

BETTER?

How many draft picks do the Rams have going forward? According to this fan, can't have many picks left for the next few years. hahahahahaha

BETTER?
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 pm
  • According to Seahawk fans being supported in this thread:

Rams have given up picks for years to get Goff.

It's nice when the unknowledgeable post.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:52 pm
  • BigMeach wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

Have at it.

I commented on the facts. I DID respond to the post and the facts.

And I see you are another low post count poster. I guess the emotional posters are in the gate now and no rational discourse will be had here.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:59 am
  • The Rams are all done paying the (hefty) price they gave up for Goff, aside from the price of having to watch that dummy play for a few years before they cut him. All the picks they gave up were 2016 and 2017.

As for Watkins, good when healthy...never healthy...and in the final year of his contract. Could be a good trade if he can stay healthy and re-signs with them, however they still dont hve a QB worth a damn so it doesnt matter.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 pm
  • RedAlice wrote:
    BigMeach wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:

And I see you are another low post count poster. I guess the emotional posters are in the gate now and no rational discourse will be had here.

No rational discourse... Oh the irony. I was spot on with the delusional comment wasn't I?
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:08 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:The Rams are all done paying the (hefty) price they gave up for Goff, aside from the price of having to watch that dummy play for a few years before they cut him. All the picks they gave up were 2016 and 2017.

As for Watkins, good when healthy...never healthy...and in the final year of his contract. Could be a good trade if he can stay healthy and re-signs with them, however they still dont hve a QB worth a damn so it doesnt matter.

This is correct. Rams have zero outstanding draft issues re: Goff. And they sure as candy puff are not out draft picks for years.....
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:11 pm
  • BigMeach wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    BigMeach wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

No rational discourse... Oh the irony. I was spot on with the delusional comment wasn't I?

I gave plenty of rational discourse. I am correct.

Rams have not lost picks for years on Goff. And again, my point on you remains. I see no "rational discourse" in anything you have spoken at all.

So, I guess yes: delusional is a word that applies here. To you.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:26 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    BigMeach wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    BigMeach wrote:

Rams have not lost picks for years on Goff. And again, my point on you remains. I see no "rational discourse" in anything you have spoken at all.

Declaring yourself the winner of an argument that never existed is the definition of delusional. I bet you do this a lot.
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:47 am
  • Some here have not found the Shack and don't know how to have a discussion about other teams without turning it into a pissing contest , I know it's a step below what we have had in the past, sorry I am no longer able to redirect things.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:03 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Some here have not found the Shack and don't know how to have a discussion about other teams without turning it into a pissing contest , I know it's a step below what we have had in the past, sorry I am no longer able to redirect things.

So are a lot of people!
    "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!"
    Ace_Rimmer
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:06 am
  • Not a Rams fan but I really like this trade for them.

Three reasons why:

1) Watkins is an amazing talent who's still 24 and has just struggled with injuries. The risk on him staying healthy is, in my opinion, lower than the risk of a 2nd round pick not panning out. You gotta remember that when actually on the field Watkins has been an animal, and has done so in a run first offense with mediocre QB play (I like Tyrod a lot more than most, but he's like Alex Smith with wheels).

2) They only have him for one year, but they can franchise tag him if they want, and if they let him walk they'll likely be able to pick up a 3rd round comp pick. Worst case scenario is that they traded a second round pick next year for a year of trying out Watkins and a 3rd round pick the year after next.

3) The Rams WRs have been a mess for forever, and I've never believed Robert Woods will change that. Having Watkins will also (1) open up space for Gurley (and oh boy he needs it) and maybe even more importantly (2) dramatically speed up the evaluation of Goff. Goff was horrendous last year, but he was horrendous in an entire offense that was horrendous. With Watkins and the other things they've been doing to shore up the offense (coach, o-line, gerald everett) they've really sped up their evaluation window with Goff.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:45 pm
  • BigMeach wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    BigMeach wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

Declaring yourself the winner of an argument that never existed is the definition of delusional. I bet you do this a lot.

and you are a GREAT example of why this once wonderful, lively, lovely board now sucks. Congratulate yourself: you deserve it.

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 pm
  • Popeyejones wrote:Not a Rams fan but I really like this trade for them.

Three reasons why:

1) Watkins is an amazing talent who's still 24 and has just struggled with injuries. The risk on him staying healthy is, in my opinion, lower than the risk of a 2nd round pick not panning out. You gotta remember that when actually on the field Watkins has been an animal, and has done so in a run first offense with mediocre QB play (I like Tyrod a lot more than most, but he's like Alex Smith with wheels).

2) They only have him for one year, but they can franchise tag him if they want, and if they let him walk they'll likely be able to pick up a 3rd round comp pick. Worst case scenario is that they traded a second round pick next year for a year of trying out Watkins and a 3rd round pick the year after next.

3) The Rams WRs have been a mess for forever, and I've never believed Robert Woods will change that. Having Watkins will also (1) open up space for Gurley (and oh boy he needs it) and maybe even more importantly (2) dramatically speed up the evaluation of Goff. Goff was horrendous last year, but he was horrendous in an entire offense that was horrendous. With Watkins and the other things they've been doing to shore up the offense (coach, o-line, gerald everett) they've really sped up their evaluation window with Goff.

Popeye!! Ha, funny that a Niner fan and a Rams fan are going to agree here on the Hawk's board - but we met here, and that is what this board USED TO BE ABOUT.

Your #1. YES! Rams kinda suck on draft pics, and I keep saying this - I'd forever take a chance on what Watkins is or can be over any second round pic the Rams make.

Your #3. Um, Kupp? the unknown factor in all of this. Woods is not the player who will make the change, it's Kupp. Goff sucked last year under Fisher, he is possibly becoming under McVay. But, it's Kupp that will change this group of WRs with Watkins. Member that name boys.....
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:00 pm
  • Just an objective opinion.

High post count does not make you intelligent, means you have been around a while or have an opinion on everything.

Low post count does not make you a idiot, could be you have little to say and lurk a lot, or your wise enough to know just posting a lot can make you look like an idiot and your trying to avoid that.

Opposing teams members that frequent here, some of the best conversations have been with them concerning not only our team but perceptions of their own, being able to not see things with rose colored glasses sometimes brings things into perspective and helps re evaluate things.

RedAlice has been a great asset in my opinion as has Popeye and others, the contests she managed and we enjoyed pushed her post count up a lot, you reply and post information and the standings etc, pity we have many of our own members that have not contributed as much as she has ye condemn her for being here.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:30 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Just an objective opinion.

High post count does not make you intelligent, means you have been around a while or have an opinion on everything.

Low post count does not make you a idiot, could be you have little to say and lurk a lot, or your wise enough to know just posting a lot can make you look like an idiot and your trying to avoid that.

Opposing teams members that frequent here, some of the best conversations have been with them concerning not only our team but perceptions of their own, being able to not see things with rose colored glasses sometimes brings things into perspective and helps re evaluate things.

RedAlice has been a great asset in my opinion as has Popeye and others, the contests she managed and we enjoyed pushed her post count up a lot, you reply and post information and the standings etc, pity we have many of our own members that have not contributed as much as she has ye condemn her for being here.

I will take a step back.

Ringless game is one of the most fun ever. I will be sad if it doesn't continue,,,,,but I will also not put up with new Hawk fans being whatever. I think what's become an issue is me calling out a Hawk fan for point blank lying about the Goff trade.

btw, post count has zero to do with date joined or character of posting. Obviously.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:21 am
  • RedAlice wrote: But, it's Kupp that will change this group of WRs with Watkins. Member that name boys.....

Ah. That's right. Forgot the Rams drafted Kupp. Nice compliment to Watkins too.

Really hope the Rams are decent this year, as if they are they'll be fun to watch.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:50 am
  • RedAlice wrote: But, it's Kupp that will change this group of WRs with Watkins. Member that name boys.....

"Member that name" huh? Like you're telling us something we don't already know? I think most football fans in the PNW are well aware of Cooper Kupp. After all, he's from here and had a pretty prolific college career here. Many of us really, really wanted the Seahawks to draft him. I seriously doubt many Rams fans had any idea at all who he was before he was drafted.

That being said, while I wish him all the best and hope he has a long successful career, he unfortunately went to the Rams. All the Rams do is fail. All the Rams do is ruin the careers of very promising young prospects. I'm sure the Rams will ruin Kupp just like they've ruined every other promising young offensive player they've drafted in the last, hell, I don't even know anymore because it feels like forever.

It's really a damn shame. Cooper deserves better.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information