Osweiler back with Denver on one year deal.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I know Kizer is Cleveland's guy...and he should be. But man did Osweiler look AWFUL in the preseason. Yuck. The Broncos can definitely have him, I mean, if you can't play in Cleveland...... Hahaha.

Rat

Reaction score
RockinHawks":9vcjmrtg said:
I know Kizer is Cleveland's guy...and he should be. But man did Osweiler look AWFUL in the preseason. Yuck. The Broncos can definitely have him, I mean, if you can't play in Cleveland...... Hahaha.

I'm struggling to remember. Who were the two teams who released Austin Davis (our backup) last year?

Jville

Reaction score

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rat":3h1zdn48 said:
RockinHawks":3h1zdn48 said:

I'm struggling to remember. Who were the two teams who released Austin Davis (our backup) last year?

Well, he was a Ram at one point.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Davis played for the Rams and Dolphins in 2013. Then went to Cleveland. He was in Denver last year.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I just saw this and am still shaking my head. If you understand all the dynamics with Denver, the Front Office there, and John Elway ... this story is absolutely hilarious! :rofl: Unreal man. What Elway in essence did to Osweiller ... :192215:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":2348j2i7 said:
I just saw this and am still shaking my head. If you understand all the dynamics with Denver, the Front Office there, and John Elway ... this story is absolutely hilarious! :rofl: Unreal man. What Elway in essence did to Osweiller ... :192215:
I heard Elway drafted Osweiller because he knew their family. Is that true?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":ziwiav58 said:

Elway didn't think he was worth as much as Osweiler did and wouldn't budge. There was a lot of pissed off Broncos fans, but as it turns out, Elways was right.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
DI6HYnvXYAAck41

[tweet]https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/904812547643232256[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ryankoenigsberg/status/904773886713118720[/tweet]