Official** Seahawks.net Survivor Pool

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Back by popular demand - The Seahawks.net Survivor Pool

To help facilitate, yes, I created a pool through Yahoo...which is way easier than doing this by hand btw. Please follow the link and instructions below to register.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... ord=twelve

League: Seahawks.net Survivor
Password: twelve

Rules:
Change your name to your .net handle
2 strikes and you're out - keeps more in for longer
Week 15-17 must pick two games

I'll post a weekly update, and feel free to discuss your picks on this post.

Have fun all!

**Official as in, this is the official post, but since I'm not a mod, its really not official!!! :mrgreen:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Week one I have the Bills. Nice way to track the game, but on my screen I'm the only one who has made a pick so far. Does it keep the picks secret until after the games are played?

RedAlice

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2uajxfas said:
Week one I have the Bills. Nice way to track the game, but on my screen I'm the only one who has made a pick so far. Does it keep the picks secret until after the games are played?

Yes. On the yahoo format you will only see your pick until the deadline time has passed, then you will see all of the picks. So, not actually until the games are played, just until the pick deadline.

You will, however, be able to see all of the previous picks for everyone.

OP
OP
Timmahawk

Timmahawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":r7auga4y said:
FlyHawksFly":r7auga4y said:
Your link doesn't work.

I edited the post so the link should work now

Thank you. Copied and pasted from other post and forgot to update the link.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I'm in. It will be tough to match last year's success.

OP
OP
Timmahawk

Timmahawk

Reaction score
18 members signed up so far.

Current top picks according to Yahoo: Steelers 31%, Bills 23% :shock: (I know its the Jets but the Bills suck too) , Falcons 14%, Patriots, Texans and Panthers 6%.

Signup deadline is Sunday prior to 10AM PST.

Good Luck All!

Maulbert

Reaction score
Timmahawk":2zgt37nn said:

Current top picks according to Yahoo: Steelers 31%, Bills 23% :shock: (I know its the Jets but the Bills suck too) , Falcons 14%, Patriots, Texans and Panthers 6%.

Good Luck All!

I went Bills because the only thing I'm certain of without potentially burning through better teams is the Jets are going to be historically awful, while the Bills will be mediocre.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Maulbert":1biy94kf said:
Timmahawk":1biy94kf said:

Good Luck All!

I went Bills because the only thing I'm certain of without potentially burning through better teams is the Jets are going to be historically awful, while the Bills will be mediocre.

That's why I went with the rams this week. Probably the best chance to win all year. They play all the really bad teams on the road.

OP
OP
Timmahawk

Timmahawk

Reaction score
29 members signed up! Deadline is 10AM PST. Good luck everyone

sdog1981

Reaction score
Did anyone go down last week? Who got stung?

kidhawk

Reaction score
sdog1981":vixb23o5 said:

Someone had Houston and one had no pick, but I believe it's a 2 strike and you're out rule in this league. At least that's what I understood

ptisme

Reaction score
sdog1981":2u5z7n0n said:
Jayneseahawk took houston... that was the only blemish....

sdog1981

Reaction score
kidhawk":27ddjrz4 said:
2 strike and you're out rule in this league. At least that's what I understood

I saw that after I posted. That is good I have run a survivor pool that was over by week 9 with the one strike rule.

OP
OP
Timmahawk

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Week 1 Update:

"My Great Pick Set" and "My Sensational Pick Set" both took their 1st strike of the year...not sure who they are as they didn't update their name!!

Jayneseahawk also took a strike having picked Houston.

Week 2: Yahoo pick distribution

Oakland: 51.85% - People gonna be picking against the Jets early and often this year.
Your Seahawks: 16.63% - Hawks in a get right week against the 49ers. We've dominated them since the '13 NFC Champ Game :lol: :49ersmall:
Arizona: 10.58% - A bit risky for me with DJ out, and a road game, but the Colts looked absolutely horrible last week.
Baltimore: 9.62% - I hate picking divisional games, and am higher on the Browns than most, I'm waiting to dip my toes into the AFC North until later.
Tampa Bay: 2.64% - I actually thought the Bears played well enough last week to hold on picking against them with a team that hasn't played yet.
Carolina: 1.68% - My sneaky pick of the week if you don't want to take the RRRRAIDERS. Bills in tank mode, but just good enough to beat the Jets last week.

Go Hawks!

sdog1981

Reaction score
I am looking to get my Cardinals pick out of the way. Right now it looks like any team playing against the Colts or Jets is a winning pick.