Go Chiefs .......

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Pats are gonna roll tonight, and most likely for the entire season. Unless something happens to brady, they should be in the super bowl again.

Josea16

Reaction score
pmedic920":34qt6m77 said:
:{)

Hopefully the officiating will be better than we saw during pre-season.
They have no chance, none. I figure they lose by minimum 20 points. More likely 30 points. Seriously at best Kansas City is an 11=5 team that will finish second in the AFCW while New England is New England and in Foxboro. This game is a disaster waiting to happen.

Josea16

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":22ncwlnw said:
Rookie carrying the ball with 1 hand up the middle. So dumb...
Rookies do stupid things he'll learn but this game is done before it even started.

Josea16

Reaction score
What arrogance New England has, utter stupidity to go for it on 4th down when you could've basically put Kansas City away.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Josea16":3r741pbv said:
Milehighhawk":3r741pbv said:
Rookies do stupid things he'll learn but this game is done before it even started.

KC is a good team

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Nice bounce back from KC. The short passing game killing the Pats on that drive. Be like looking in a mirror.

Josea16

Reaction score
Smellyman":3kols5ya said:
Josea16":3kols5ya said:
Milehighhawk":3kols5ya said:

KC is a good team
Correct. Good being the operative word. They will have to be nearly perfect to have a legitimate shot of not being embarrassed. New England still wins by 7-10 if that happens (It won't because they're getting zero pressure on Brady).

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Brady looks awful so far. Not quite like pre-retirement Peyton, but worse than I've seen him in years. We're one quarter into one game but damn he's looking bad.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1aajy9tp said:
Brady looks awful so far. Not quite like pre-retirement Peyton, but worse than I've seen him in years. We're one quarter into one game but damn he's looking bad.
He still looks better than Alex Smith.

Josea16

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3vvv7vzb said:
Yes he does and I hope the Seahawks are the reason he retires while the getting is good.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3sgkc49k said:
Popeyejones":3sgkc49k said:

Smith just seems to refuse to throw more than 15 yards downfield even when presented with the opportunities.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Josea16":wu8xvbnc said:
Smellyman":wu8xvbnc said:
Josea16":wu8xvbnc said:
Milehighhawk":wu8xvbnc said:

KC is a good team
Correct. Good being the operative word. They will have to be nearly perfect to have a legitimate shot of not being embarrassed. New England still wins by 7-10 if that happens (It won't because they're getting zero pressure on Brady).

surprised you're watching. It was over before it began.

Josea16

Reaction score
What makes me laugh is Collinsworth said New England will a more vertical offensively. Come on man Brady has no arm left. Cooks will be wasted is their offense.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3jwcrxsv said:
Popeyejones":3jwcrxsv said:

Honestly disagree. That's so far though. Outside the hashes Brady is thhrowing major ducks that are missing by a mile.

He keeps throwing wide too cuz I think he knows it and is avoiding picks. Belichick switching to the run game too.