Marsh

Optimus25

Reaction score
I'm so glad we cut ties with that steaming turd.

Yesterday's game was a constant reminder of that dudes inability to do jack squat.

Probably spent more time painting his stupid face than reading a playbook.

T-Hawk

Reaction score
Kinda silly to rag on the guy like this. He was a back up for us and played well on ST. He was put into a tough situation yesterday, playing a position he didn't play here, for a team that he wasn't on a week ago.

On that long TD he gave up, if there was absolutely any pressure on that play he would have held up well enough in coverage, you can't expect a DE to cover a speedy RB for that long. The ST penalty was bad, but didn't cost his team as it didn't give up a first down.

I'm happy that we traded him for the 2 picks, I don't think he would have contributed much this year, and it's nice to get something back for him, but I don't see the need to completely trash a former Hawk just because he had a bad game for his new team.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Why would Belichick drop Marsh into coverage? And against Kareem Hunt? LMAO.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/905998279313244162[/tweet]

hawknation2017

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":1xm8kxd6 said:
hawknation2017":1xm8kxd6 said:

Because Hightower got hurt and Marsh was thrust into that role? I highly doubt BB planned that situation out.

They didn't plan on having a backup LB??? LMAO!!!

hawknation2017

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":3dwg88s4 said:
hawknation2017":3dwg88s4 said:
FlyHawksFly":3dwg88s4 said:
hawknation2017":3dwg88s4 said:

Because Hightower got hurt and Marsh was thrust into that role? I highly doubt BB planned that situation out.

They didn't plan on having a backup LB??? LMAO!!!

They are extremely thin at LB, hence Marsh being in coverage there. Can't have all pros backing up every spot. Should probably tone down the theatrics, makes your posts hard to take seriously.

I really could not care any less whether you take my posts seriously or not. That is just an argumentum ad hominem that doesn't support your argument one way or another. Also, that is a run-on sentence. The two independent clauses in that sentence should be separated by a semi-colon or period. Just trying to help you out. :2thumbs:

No matter how you try to justify it, dropping Marsh into coverage was a very stupid decision. They could have dropped Jordan Richards in that situation. Instead, they rushed Richards (a natural strong safety) and dropped Marsh. Belichick was trying to get too cute in this situation, and his defense was burned as a result.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2l030dv9 said:
hawknation2017":2l030dv9 said:
I really could not care any less whether you take my posts seriously or not. That is just an argumentum ad hominem that doesn't support your argument one way or another. Also, that is a run-on sentence. The two independent clauses in that sentence should be separated by a semi-colon or period. Just trying to help you out. :2thumbs:

No matter how you try to justify it, dropping Marsh into coverage was a very stupid decision. They could have dropped Jordan Richards in that situation. Instead, they rushed Richards (a natural strong safety) and dropped Marsh. Belichick was trying to get too cute in this situation, and his defense was burned as a result.

Not attacking your character in anyway. The substance of your post and the unnecessary exclamations was what I was referring to, but you do you. Somewhat ironic for you to come back with grammar correction, considering your posting style in this thread, but again: you do you. Was just trying to help you out a little, take it for what it is worth.

I am not justifying it, it was clearly a bad decision. They called a blitz, KC's oline picks it up, Smith hits them where it hurts. It took a near perfect pass from Smith for that pay off. Acting like BB should never blitz a DB because Cassius Marsh is in the game is completely asinine as shows a lack of understanding of the situation.

Yes, you do you. LOL.

FYI, that wasn't a blitz. They only rushed four. Both Richards and Marsh are standing up on the line of scrimmage. They elected to rush Richards instead of Marsh, who is better at rushing the passer than Richards but MUCH worse in coverage.

If Pete Carroll had made what was "clearly a bad decision," as you admit, then there would have been a hundred posts on this board criticizing this bad decision to drop Marsh into coverage. Because I am not a Patriots fan, I get to revel in Belichick's "bad decision."

Now, back to my regularly scheduled revelry: LMAO at Belichick!!!

This video keeps getting better every time:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Just glad he is gone..overhyped around here badly. He also was in the pats system for only 5 days so he did get thrown in there. Imo he's a special teams guy only