Luck could be out till October

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
According to NFL.com, Andrew Luck's injury to his shoulder could sideline him until October.

Can anyone tell me again why the media likes to gush over him and rate him as a Top 5/10 QB? When he's on the field he just comes off as adequate enough to play but other than that he seems to be made of tinfoil.

IrishNW

Reaction score
I don't think Luck is soft, this whole situation in INDY is seriously worrisome for Luck. The owner is a drunk who preaches "toughness" because he thinks he himself is a "tough guy". Luck has probably played in games that he had no bushiness playing in and has paid the price for it. I think its in the best interests of the colts and more importantly Andrew Luck to take as much time as possible to get 100% before coming back.

OP
OP
Seahawk_Dan

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
IrishNW":2mogogkq said:
I don't think Luck is soft, this whole situation in INDY is seriously worrisome for Luck. The owner is a drunk who preaches "toughness" because he thinks he himself is a "tough guy". Luck has probably played in games that he had no bushiness playing in and has paid the price for it. I think its in the best interests of the colts and more importantly Andrew Luck to take as much time as possible to get 100% before coming back.

I'm all for him resting and not rushing out just to get his brains bashed in, but it just seems like everytime I see or hear him it's because he's hurt and out for 4-6 weeks. Not his fault but I also just don't understand the messiah status he has for so many.

ivotuk

Reaction score
IrishNW":1vnuu5po said:

This. Irsay has that red, W.C. Fields, alcoholic nose. A girl that he was giving money and an apartment to overdosed in that apartment. The guy disgusts me.

Pagano and Irsay are getting Luck killed and shortening his career.

If Andrew were smart, he would not re-sign with the Colts