Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Kearse One Bright Spot for Jets Early On

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Kearse One Bright Spot for Jets Early On
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:56 am
  • Just saying.... it's early in the game but JK is making some nice catches for the Jets. Wish him all the best. Thinking that some of his Seahawks positivism rubs off on his teammates.
    User avatar
    Palmegranite
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 224
    Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:53 am


  • I really wanted to see what he could do today, but the allure of Lynch was too much for me. May have to watch it on rewind
    Fire Tom Cable
    User avatar
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2110
    Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 am
    Location: Kalispell, MT


  • 7 catches on 8 targets so far. With the low yardage, I figure these aren't going too far beyond the line of scrimmage, but good for Kearse.
    User avatar
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 4830
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
    Location: Grand Rapids, MI


  • Glad for him. I watched it for while. Took me a bit too Figure out he was number 10.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

    http://ivotuk.com/
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 16450
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


  • If the Jets win one game with a classic Kearse bail out reception, the trade will be worth it.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1453
    Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 7:06 pm


  • Kearse just scored a touchdown for the Jets.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1406
    Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 7:21 pm


  • Good for Kearse. Good guy wish him the best!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23311
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Wow maybe he wasn't the problem...pro bowler right now
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    User avatar
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4985
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


  • Cyrus12 wrote:Wow maybe he wasn't the problem...pro bowler right now


    I keep saying this, but the guy was always the 3rd or 4th target and passes were always the desperate heaves by Wilson, moments before WIlson was being gang tackled to the ground
    User avatar
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2004
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am


  • Cyrus12 wrote:Wow maybe he wasn't the problem...pro bowler right now


    LOL!

    Fans will never change. Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

    I wouldn't trade for any receiver in the NFL except Julio Jones.

    We have some of the best receivers there are.

    I am so happy for Kearse though. Being a popular player in New York is a big deal, and Jermaine will get the recognition he always deserved.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

    http://ivotuk.com/
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 16450
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


  • ivotuk wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Wow maybe he wasn't the problem...pro bowler right now


    LOL!

    Fans will never change. Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

    I wouldn't trade for any receiver in the NFL except Julio Jones.

    We have some of the best receivers there are.

    I am so happy for Kearse though. Being a popular player in New York is a big deal, and Jermaine will get the recognition he always deserved.


    That was a joke...glad he is gone
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    User avatar
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4985
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


  • Cyrus12 wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Wow maybe he wasn't the problem...pro bowler right now


    LOL!

    Fans will never change. Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

    I wouldn't trade for any receiver in the NFL except Julio Jones.

    We have some of the best receivers there are.

    I am so happy for Kearse though. Being a popular player in New York is a big deal, and Jermaine will get the recognition he always deserved.


    That was a joke...glad he is gone


    Sorry man, but in my defense, it looked legit! :P
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

    http://ivotuk.com/
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 16450
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


  • ivotuk wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Wow maybe he wasn't the problem...pro bowler right now


    LOL!

    Fans will never change. Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

    I wouldn't trade for any receiver in the NFL except Julio Jones.

    We have some of the best receivers there are.

    I am so happy for Kearse though. Being a popular player in New York is a big deal, and Jermaine will get the recognition he always deserved.


    Antonio Brown? OBJ? AJ Green?
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 922
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm
    Location: Portland, OR


Kearse One Bright Spot for Jets Early On
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 am
  • ivotuk wrote:
    LOL!



    I wouldn't trade for any receiver in the NFL except Julio Jones.

    .



    Not sure if you've seen much of him but that Hopkins kid in Houston is pretty good.
    I might take him over Jones but that's just me.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 16647
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • pmedic920 wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:
    LOL!



    I wouldn't trade for any receiver in the NFL except Julio Jones.

    .



    Not sure if you've seen much of him but that Hopkins kid in Houston is pretty good.
    I might take him over Jones but that's just me.
    That's just you, Julio is the best receiver in the game right now. Size, speed and skill like Megatron.

    Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    GOHAWKS

    CoolRodney wrote:This team has 3 talented players. That's it. I still can't believe we totally blew it in the Super Bowl. We won't be back any time soon.
    User avatar
    stizz19
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 139
    Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:14 pm


  • stizz19 wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:
    LOL!



    I wouldn't trade for any receiver in the NFL except Julio Jones.

    .



    Not sure if you've seen much of him but that Hopkins kid in Houston is pretty good.
    I might take him over Jones but that's just me.
    That's just you, Julio is the best receiver in the game right now. Size, speed and skill like Megatron.

    Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk


    Being touted as "the best",or even having the best stats doesn't always mean that a particular player is the best "fit" for a specific team. Many intangibles come into play.

    Kearse was clutch a few times in Seattle but he didn't shine bright on a consistent basis, he may flourish with the Jets.

    I'm simply saying that Jones wouldn't be my first choice if I had my pick for the Seahawks.
    Jimmy Graham is a great example, one of the best but not a shining star in Seattle's current scheme.

    YMMV
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 16647
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


  • Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6915
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • Good for him. I wish him all the best.
    User avatar
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3425
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
    Location: In Bruges


  • Kearse got a lot of criticism around here which I always thought was a little unfair.

    I'm glad for him. Best wishes.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 16890
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


  • Bobblehead wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Wow maybe he wasn't the problem...pro bowler right now


    I keep saying this, but the guy was always the 3rd or 4th target and passes were always the desperate heaves by Wilson, moments before WIlson was being gang tackled to the ground

    I guess you didn't see the multiple on target passes dropped while being wide open with single coverage.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1198
    Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:27 am


  • kearse has been really good for them, just saw him make another play
    Image
    User avatar
    RussB
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2356
    Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:42 pm
    Location: Spokane, WA


Kearse One Bright Spot for Jets Early On
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:07 am



It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: adeltaY, Google [Bot] and 62 guests