Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Are the Rams finally living up past 7-9 expectations?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I didn't watch the game, but regardless of how bad a team or isn't...46-9 is a big deal.

Maybe we call it a week 1 fluke, but still.

They always had a defense, the best DL in the West....and now they have an offense? :shock:
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

• The 9ers dominated in week 1 both last year and the year before. It's a nice win for the Rams against what might be the worst team in the NFL this year (depending on how long Luck is out for), but I wouldn't anoint them yet.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• They played Scott Tolzine. But they do have an interesting mix of talent.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• They look scary good. It may be the Ram's that are the main competition for the division and not the Cards. However a Luck-less Colts team is not a very good team, so there is that. We'll have a better idea of just how good they are after next week.
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

• New coach, Wade Phillips being the new Defensive Coordinator.

Defense looks upgraded.
    Mizak
    NET Rookie

• DJrmb wrote:They look scary good. It may be the Ram's that are the main competition for the division and not the Cards. However a Luck-less Colts team is not a very good team, so there is that. We'll have a better idea of just how good they are after next week.

I agree 100%
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

• Rams had $6.00 tickets and no one showed up. Worst opening day crowd I've ever seen.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• Err...........I'm gonna need a bigger sample size than the Colts before I believe the Rams are anything more than their usual mediocre selves.

The Colts might go 1-15, even with Luck.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• sdog1981 wrote:They played Scott Tolzine. But they do have an interesting mix of talent.

And the opposing coach thought they were playing the Niners.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Tbh Jarred Goff looked pretty good. You saw him make the excellent throws that got him drafted No. 1 that he didn't make his rookie year. If he continues to play well in the pocket, that's a playoff team. Sammy Watkins has underpreformed, but he is a marquee talent. Austin will do well not having to be the focal point. And the defense has always been talented, but now they run a scheme that veterans can really maximize.

So yeah, watch out for this team if Goff starts looking like he did in college.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

• It's their turn isn't it?

Since joining the NFC west the division has been ran by the Seahawks and one opponent. A couple years of the 9ers being our competition then the Cards and next the Rams. It's some weird kind of cyclical thing.

Have the other teams in the division gotten together and discussed who's turn it is to take a run at the elephant in the division?

The Rams right now remind me of the 9ers in 2010. Spent years accumulating talent they couldn't utilize until finally Harbaugh put it all together. The Rams look very much like that now. How good the coaching staff is will be the test.

I do think the NFL would absolutely love for either the Rams or the Chargers to be significant. Getting the LA market involved in the NFL could mean big bucks. Don't be surprised if the officiating seems to slant their direction against whoever they are playing.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• Too early to say because Indianapolis is terrible WITH Luck without him they are Buffalo and New York Jets bad. But that new coach is the real deal and they are full of talent just like San Francisco circa 2010.

My thought is the Seahawks better get it together quickly or they will lose the division to the Rams.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information