David Johnson out for "extended time" possible IR candidate

bigskydoc

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/907314268801990657[/tweet]

Terrible news for the Cards. I watched them play yesterday, and he was every bit as big a part of their offensive identity as Palmer, probably even more. This might even drop them to a sub .500 season

It took a year longer than I expected, but the Rams are now clearly our top competitor for the NFCW crown

mistaowen

Reaction score
I was surprised he went back into the game yesterday. Too bad, he's a tremendous football player to watch.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Aw man, he's my favorite player in the league. Love how he plays as a RB and receiver. Has had two pretty great games against us last year, so that will be some relief for the squad if he's out, but I truly hope he gets better and continues to dominate!

chris98251

Reaction score
Maybe they are in the Market for a Weight Watcher Running Back.

2_0_6

Reaction score
If I could go back a week and do my fantasy draft over I would.

Passing on Zeke and taking DJ with the first pick wasn't that bright now looking back.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Trade them Lacy...throw in Ifedi Britt joke glowinski and obhiamdo...for a 7th rder. Sounds like they are bringing Chris Johnson back.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
I'll chime in as well.

David Johnson isn't just one of the best players in the league and fun to watch, but he's all class as well. Huge loss for the Cardinals and the league. He'll be back and will continue entertaining us all.

Just wish he was a Seahawk. I was one of a couple of us very high on him before that draft. But, so far the Seahawks haven't put my opinions to use. ; )

DJ has a lot of NFL fans, not just Cardinals. We want to compete against the best in the NFC West and DJ certainly helps his team elevate the quality of our division. I wish him nothing but the best (except when he is playing the Hawks, of course.)

Go Hawks (and look forward to seeing you back DJ)