Saints vs Vikings

El Caliente

Reaction score
Tonight we will see if the Saints defense really has improved, or if preseason was just an anomaly.

We also get to see if the Vikes complete makeover of the offensive line will be a problem for Bradford and Cook.

Should be a good game.

BTW, you guys (Seahawks) got robbed yesterday.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Expecting a complete collapse of the Vikings line just like the Seahawks. Good chance we see a very similar game really.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
A good friend of mine is a Saints fan...so I favor them when they are not playing the Seahawks of course! Go Saints!!!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Damn, Vikings' O-line looked serviceable that drive. Sounds like the did a lot in the off-season to make it that way.

253hawk

Reaction score
Wait...so you can intentionally bat the ball out on an onside kick and it's not a penalty?

MrThortan

Reaction score
Vikings O-line was garbage last season. Apparently they have 5 new starters up front this year. They did really good. I feel worse now.

adeltaY

Reaction score
MrThortan":147bu0s9 said:
Vikings O-line was garbage last season. Apparently they have 5 new starters up front this year. They did really good. I feel worse now.

Yup. They paid big bucks for Remmers and Reiff, and they did go against a pretty mediocre Saints D, but it does seem to have worked. Bradford having that one extra second really helped him hit receivers downfield. Playcalling seemed pretty solid too. Must be nice.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Is the New Orleans D comparable to the Green Bay D? Neither are elite. Minnesota looked good.

Josea16

Reaction score
WmHBonney":22t96o1q said:
Is the New Orleans D comparable to the Green Bay D? Neither are elite. Minnesota looked good.
Are you being serious? Look you just watched a defense be historically good because we finally get the piece that virtually is impossible to get. Shit, look at Arizona vs Jacksonville. Hell, look at Seahawks vs. Packers in January when it all comes down. Sheldon Richardson almost made us win despite the bullshit. Look, I'm okay with losing if the Seahawks are outplayed but I AM NOT OK WITH THE BULLSHIT STEERAGE OF SUNDAY follow me?

That game was 20--13 at best with actual decent calls. Not good, just decent and sane calls prove this. Arizona is done and our actual rival are the Rams again. Jacksonville has Calias Campbell. Sheldon is just as good and on a MUCH better team and in a better environment. Jacksonville could win the AFCS if Houston insists on being stupid though.

Personally I love when it is us or the Rams because the 49ers were good almost 20 years ago before the cap era no less. so irrelevant in my opinion. Until now. McVay and Shanahan are offense oriented. It's going to be interesting. Both teams are full on coming for us but the Rams can match us on defense DL wise currently.