How in the hell do the Vikings have 5 new OL starters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyh64000

Reaction score
How is it that they are playing well across the board by any measure and we are playing like complete dog s***....by any measure...across the board.

Josea16

Reaction score
andyh64000":2yt9sfyv said:
How is it that they are playing well across the board by any measure and we are playing like complete dog s***....by any measure...across the board.
New Orleans<Green Bay by a significant margin also it's in Minnesota.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Lol wondering the same thing. I know NO aren't world beaters, but damn that line looked like a good foundation out there.

Josea16

Reaction score
MrThortan":3lqoabwe said:
Lol wondering the same thing. I know NO aren't world beaters, but damn that line looked like a good foundation out there.
When you spend big money on OL you generally end up with a good OL. When you spend 65% of the cap on defense and 20 million on your quarterback something will suffer on offense. It's really that simple.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Josea16":lo7ikqqe said:
MrThortan":lo7ikqqe said:
When you spend big money on OL you generally end up with a good OL. When you spend 65% of the cap on defense and 20 million on your quarterback something will suffer on offense. It's really that simple.

Vikings managed a top 5 defense last year as well. Maybe a lot of young guys that haven't had their pay day yet, but I think it is 5 of them that went to the probowl

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Did you start a thread in the NFL forum just to whinge some more about the Seahawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.