Houston Texans gave up TEN sacks!!!

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Terrible indeed, but some of that is on starting Tom Savage, who had no business starting and just continued to hold the ball and take sacks.

mistaowen

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3lmnuqke said:
Terrible indeed, but some of that is on starting Tom Savage, who had no business starting and just continued to hold the ball and take sacks.

It was a level of incompetence at QB I haven't seen in awhile, just sooo bad.

Jaguars defense is legit though, Jalen Ramsey is one terrific CB. If they can continue to run the ball well with Fournette and play good defense, Bortles might not have a chance to lose games for them.

sdog1981

Reaction score
The Jags D has been good the last two seasons just their offense could not really get anything going.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
And, they signed Calais Campbell, he had 4 of the sacks. That made me happy when I saw that. Got him out of the NFCW.

I think Deshaun Watson needs to be their full time QB. He played okay last week, made some rookie mistakes, but did okay.

“Deshaun went in there and made some plays,” he said. “Deshaun’s a playmaker. He can make plays with his feet. He knows what to do. He checked us in and out of plays. He has good instincts out on the field.”

O’Brien was asked if he wished he would have given Watson more snaps with the first team in camp and this week in practice so he could have built a better rapport with DeAndre Hopkins."

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/stor ... day-091217

WmHBonney

Reaction score
sdog1981":1tlyjua9 said:
The Jags D has been good the last two seasons just their offense could not really get anything going.

Hmmm.....sounds like another team I know.....

cymatica

Reaction score
ivotuk":382jaf2o said:
We don't have the worst O Line in the NFL. That is somehow reassuring. :)

We have the worst OL, our QB just pads the stats