Brandon Browner charged with felony after arrest in L.A.

irocdave

Reaction score
Who would have guessed that would happen when he was out of the NFL :sarcasm_off:

Dude was the nasty in the LOB and taught the young guys to play with a prison inmate mentality. Difference is, the young guys didnt grow up the way he did and only emulated his style on the field. I loved the way Browner played for the Hawks, but he is going to have a tough time outside the structure of the NFL.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Very sad, but predictable. Sometimes that switch from playing a violent game to real life can't be turned off.
Hope he learns from this.

Wait until Ezekiel Elliott is done with football (which I think isn't that far off) and all that money is gone. That guy is a trainwreck NOW, wait until he is away from a team structure, out of money, and nothing but time on his hands.....

Wait until Johnny Football is "officially done" with football, another trainwreck probably with an unhappy ending.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Browner is a badass of epic proportion who will probably need an outlet for his aggression. He brought a warrior attitude to the field and wore it like a badge of honor. I wouldn't be surprised if he struggles to acclimate to life after the NFL.

I would love to see him take a shot in MMA. He's got the talent and attitude for it and with his highlights from his NFL life the MMA could sell him pretty easily.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I follow B.B. on Instagram and he's every bit of thug you'd think. He's just not a very smart guy and it's already evident that his playing days are over because he's frequently posting pics of his playing days and his collection of jerseys from other NFL players. He does at times even post personal things that are tied to his current situation.

On the same note, I believe it will be Christian Michael who will end up broke and doing time before you know it. That guy is a tool. I followed him on IG for awhile until I got tired of his constant display of wads of money, cars and clothes. Those things don't last forever. He's very immature.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Greenhell":3tw7i11z said:
I follow B.B. on Instagram and he's every bit of thug you'd think. He's just not a very smart guy and it's already evident that his playing days are over because he's frequently posting pics of his playing days and his collection of jerseys from other NFL players. He does at times even post personal things that are tied to his current situation.

On the same note, I believe it will be Christian Michael who will end up broke and doing time before you know it. That guy is a tool. I followed him on IG for awhile until I got tired of his constant display of wads of money, cars and clothes. Those things don't last forever. He's very immature.

What specifically on his IG makes him a thug?

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'll be monitoring this thread closely now.

Anyone with 1 eye and 1/2 an ass can see where it's heading, if it continues,it will be locked.

Y'all take it easy, play nice, por favor.

Greenhell

Reaction score
kobebryant":c1vai11s said:
Greenhell":c1vai11s said:
he's every bit of thug you'd think.

Interesting word choice there. I don't think him to be a thug at all.

You are correct. Poor word choice. He's not a thug. Maybe brash is a better choice. I like BB. Probably why I continue to follow him on IG.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Greenhell":2xyl9v0f said:
kobebryant":2xyl9v0f said:
Greenhell":2xyl9v0f said:

You are correct. Poor word choice. He's not a thug. Maybe brash is a better choice. I like BB. Probably why I continue to follow him on IG.

I'd agree with that. One of my all-time favorite Hawks. Incredibly unique player.

That 2012 blowup of Jordy Nelson followed by dropping Greg Jennings on his ass pretty much said "let's go".

BB,Marshawn,Breno,Red. Incredibly important attitude guys to usher in this era of ball.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Greenhell":tzm96gqm said:
kobebryant":tzm96gqm said:
Greenhell":tzm96gqm said:

Love the man. Hope he gets his act together and stays out of trouble.

It was that badass demeanor that served him well in the NFL, but he needs to tone it down on the outside.