THE nfl ticket

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So, I am sitting in a local bar about a block away from Lambo field with a few hawks fans, Riverdog, and some wierd fans that have a lot of Green and Yeller all over. And one of the evil yeller fans is only there in camoflage green and yeller. He is a Stealer fan..but I am cool with it. But the big deal here is the nfl ticket. One of the guys has the ticket at home. He has it on his phone too and they tried to get the game on his phone for the Stealers and it was blocked. NO showing that game at all. So some that wanted the ticket for their game where ever it is.....dont work all the time. Those that have decided to cancel...this is a validation for that. Just thought I would express this as we were in a bar near That stadium. and he was on his network from home where ever that is. I do not remember where all of them were from, but one was from California. There were about 5 or 6 of them.

anyway...just another story.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":m2agtwo9 said:
So, I am sitting in a local bar about a block away from Lambo field with a few hawks fans, Riverdog, and some wierd fans that have a lot of Green and Yeller all over. And one of the evil yeller fans is only there in camoflage green and yeller. He is a Stealer fan..but I am cool with it. But the big deal here is the nfl ticket. One of the guys has the ticket at home. He has it on his phone too and they tried to get the game on his phone for the Stealers and it was blocked. NO showing that game at all. So some that wanted the ticket for their game where ever it is.....dont work all the time. Those that have decided to cancel...this is a validation for that. Just thought I would express this as we were in a bar near That stadium. and he was on his network from home where ever that is. I do not remember where all of them were from, but one was from California. There were about 5 or 6 of them.

anyway...just another story.

I've had that issue trying to view games on my mobile devices with NFL SundayTicket but only when the game I was trying to view was being shown on the local free TV channel.

YMMV

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Locally broadcast games are blacked out on Ticket and Ticket mobile. If you have Verizon, you can still watch them on NFL mobile app, since it shows all local and primetime games.

Now if your hometown station is showing the Hawks, and you are physically located in, say, Miami, you may be screwed. Ticket is going to block you from viewing a broadcast that is local to your home address. I'm not 100% certain, but I think Verizon defines local broadcast as local to where you are physically located, not your home address, so you won't be able to watch on NFL Mobile

Of course if it's primetime, it won't matter where it is played.