Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

All is right with the world again, Beastmode fined

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • 12,000 dollars for double bird flip off this week !

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• I guess the double bird is worse than trying to rip off a guy's facemask to the NFL. The haven't fixed their officiating problem.
    Gawd how I hate the NFL.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Sports Hernia wrote:I guess the double bird is worse than trying to rip off a guy's facemask to the NFL. The haven't fixed their officiating problem.
    Gawd how I hate the NFL.

I just hate the stupidity. I think they need full time refs to make that stupidity complete........
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2070 ... d-gestures

"The NFL fined Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch $12,000 for a hand gesture he made during Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

CBS cameras caught Lynch raising the middle finger on both hands in the fourth quarter.

Sunday's game marked Lynch's regular-season return to the NFL after sitting out the 2016 season in retirement. He unretired after being traded by the Seattle Seahawks to the Raiders in the offseason.

He rushed for 76 yards on 18 carries Sunday, setting the tone for the Raiders with his bruising running style in Oakland's 26-16 victory.

"We got to see that Marshawn is Marshawn," Raiders quarterback Derek Carr said. "He's running through people, and he's going to make it a pain on them to tackle him. You've got to earn it if you're going to tackle him."

Lynch also had a 16-yard reception on the right side and nearly had what could have been a 34-yard TD catch one play later when he drifted out and down the left sideline with no one in front of him.

But Carr overthrew the ball, and Lynch did a front-flip somersault."

The bold part made me laugh :lol:

Good to have Marshawn back.
    SixSeahawk
    NET Rookie

• Just found and watched the Lynch highlights from game 1 and I am just in awe of that guy. Just like when he was in Seattle, multiple times where I'm giggling because he's doing something so studly. I mean every single run the guy is either dragging a defender, plowing a defender, or dragging an entire pile of players and multiple times his effort alone made the difference to get those last inches for a first down.

I don't know if he'll be HOF but he has to be top 3 maybe of all time of NFL running backs that I enjoy watching, and he just might be at the very top of that list.
    hawk45
    NET Veteran

• hawk45 wrote:Just found and watched the Lynch highlights from game 1 and I am just in awe of that guy. Just like when he was in Seattle, multiple times where I'm giggling because he's doing something so studly. I mean every single run the guy is either dragging a defender, plowing a defender, or dragging an entire pile of players and multiple times his effort alone made the difference to get those last inches for a first down.

I don't know if he'll be HOF but he has to be top 3 maybe of all time of NFL running backs that I enjoy watching, and he just might be at the very top of that list.

If he balls out the rest of the year like he did this past Sunday, it will be hard to keep him out of the HOF.
    907Hawk
    NET Rookie

• Was he flipping Bevel off?
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

• Bobblehead wrote:Was he flipping Bevel off?

No, that was me. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• chris98251 wrote:12,000 dollars for double bird flip off this week !

How many thousand? BROTHER'S STILL A HAWK! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.sonicsrising.com/2016/3/10/11194382/sonics-arena-public-hearing-tip-off
    http://www.sonicsrising.com/2016/3/7/11 ... l-vacation
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @George_OGorman
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran

• He is an amazing physical specimen. Will definitely make the Hall of Fame, and that's a speech I look forward to hearing.

He's got the number one selling Jersey in the NFL.

Looking forward to watching him play :2thumbs:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information