OT: Atlanta's New Stadium

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Kinda tired of "discussing" how pathetic and anemic the Seahawks offense is, and the stupidity of certain coaches so, as a "fresh" topic, not sure if this is the "right" place to bring up this topic, but watching tonight's SNF game with the Pack and the Falcons, the Falcons new home is awesome!

I get new isn't necessarily better but, I'm already looking forward to the Seahawks next home. CenturyLink is already 15 years old, only a few stadiums last a good amount of time, I'm guessing the Seahawks will probably get a new stadium in 10-15 years.

These new age stadiums are pretty amazing!

Dallas, Minnesota, Atlanta, and the new LA stadium are looking real nice!

Although Met Life Stadium is pretty new, I don't really like the design of that stadium, kinda boring IMO.

I hope if the Seahawks get a new stadium in two decades or so, I hope it has all the fixings, new technology, functional open/close roof, etc. Id like to see a Super Bowl in Seattle.

What do you guys think?

That is all!

Now, back to "Fire Bevell and Cable!"

ctrcat

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post ... era-closes

Minnesota was different-the Metrodome was truly a dump that collapsed and the Los Angeles threat was obviously real. There's talk of a new Panthers Stadium and I hate the idea right now. Hopefully the NFL's stadium era is over for now. There is no need. There's no Los Angeles boogeyman anymore and therefore no need to leech taxpayers and municipalities at this time.

NINEster

Reaction score
ctrcat":1ba9n6tz said:
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/234573/with-6700000000-in-public-money-nfl-stadium-era-closes

Minnesota was different-the Metrodome was truly a dump that collapsed and the Los Angeles threat was obviously real. There's talk of a new Panthers Stadium and I hate the idea right now. Hopefully the NFL's stadium era is over for now. There is no need. There's no Los Angeles boogeyman anymore and therefore no need to leech taxpayers and municipalities at this time.

Oakland needs a new stadium.

The Raiders will be back there eventually.

They're the last to sport the baseball field in September/October look.

Latest posts