Beast beasting in Oakland

RussB

Reaction score
[youtube]9KSKEqTvRbQ[/youtube]
pleasure to watch him tear it up behind an actual o line. i honestly feel great for him, dude is balling out in his hometime and seems to be having the time of his life. i miss the beast

massari

Reaction score
Shoulda ran ball

giphy.webp

massari

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/909546729669894146[/tweet]

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
The team didn't just lose their heart and offence when he left.....but the biggest source of off-field entertainment.

The Hawks are missing an "It" factor these days that make them exciting.

massari

Reaction score
The epic offensive stretch in late 2015 without Lynch and Graham makes me optimistic. Just need another Rawls and average OL play.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":163djwok said:
The team didn't just lose their heart and offence when he left.....but the biggest source of off-field entertainment.

The Hawks are missing an "It" factor these days that make them exciting.
I didnt believe it at first when alot of people said it, but lynch really was the heart of the offense. He really did bring a toughness and attitude to the whole team as well.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
he had 45 yards rushing yesterday, and 1 catch for 4 yards.
Hardly Beasting. Glad he's having fun in his home town though. Though they'll choke in the playoffs.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I love Marshawn for what he did here but I could care less about the Raiders. I do not root for other teams because they have former Seahawks on them. Heck, I live in Lions country but do not root for the Lions because Golden Tate plays for them. To me, it's just bandwagon hopping-something I never do. Maybe I am weird.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2jakx1wp said:
Hardly Beasting. Glad he's having fun in his home town though. Though they'll choke in the playoffs.

He barely played on Sunday. They didn't need to use their main guy cus of their lead.

And Marshawn has never been a yardage guy anyway, his main selling point is how bad he beats them up.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Only 767 yards away from the 10,000-rushing-yards club.

If he plays in the next 14 games, he would need to average just under 55 yards per game over the rest of the season.

253hawk

Reaction score
massari":x2v2w48j said:
Shoulda ran ball

giphy.webp

"There's no pressure, there's no, you know, we'll be on the 1-yard line and I won't give it to Marshawn -- I'll throw it. There's none of that stuff." - Derek Carr

Uh, okay...
Capture

adeltaY

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":ekvch5v1 said:
I love Marshawn for what he did here but I could care less about the Raiders. I do not root for other teams because they have former Seahawks on them. Heck, I live in Lions country but do not root for the Lions because Golden Tate plays for them. To me, it's just bandwagon hopping-something I never do. Maybe I am weird.

Being happy for Marshawn isn't quite the same thing as rooting for the Raiders. Wouldn't call it bandwagoning. Also, the Raiders are an AFC team that doesn't play the Hawks this year, so them winning can only help us in playoff seeding. I get the point about the Lions though, wouldn't want them to compete with us for HFA, however unlikely that is.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":emnu38ep said:

He had just 12 carries and a TD as they're limiting his workload to have him fresh for the stretch. He had a great week 1 and has looked better this year than he has since '14. So yes, actually he is beasting.

Mizak

Reaction score
im guessing you guys will watch the Sunday Night Game?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
massari":2jkhivh9 said:
The epic offensive stretch in late 2015 without Lynch and Graham makes me optimistic. Just need another Rawls and average OL play.
Another Rawls and average OL play will NOT get us a stretch like that again.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":349mbyyv said:
massari":349mbyyv said:
Another Rawls and average OL play will NOT get us a stretch like that again.

I don't know. Something clicked in that late-2015 time frame. We were running on teams at will for 5-6 yards a pop for a few games there. It was a thing of beauty.

The line needs to click first. If they can become competent, it opens everything up and the offense is suddenly very good with the weapons available.