Not A Lot Has Changed In The NFL

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that not a lot has changed across the NFL from last year to this year? Sometimes even going back a few years. It amazes me how some teams, including us, don't fix problems that been issues for years.

Seahawks OLine has been a wreck for a few years now.

Saints defense has been bottom 5 in the NFL for the past few years. Every year they trot out the same horrible defense.

Packers can't stop anyone on defense, this has been a continuing theme during ARod's time in GB.

The Chargers keep losing close games.

The Colts continue to put a terrible product on the field. Take Luck off their roster and they are easily the worst team in the league in my opinion.

The Browns stay losing.

Giants still can't protect their QB and have no running game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The AFC championship this year is the super bowl. looking like Steelers vs Pats. Really want Oakland in there but don't think they have the defence to get them all the way. Could be a swan song for the Rapist this year since he is retiring and moving onto full blown sex offender stuff. NFC is too wide open to call.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
You meant to say the Packers can't stop anyone on defense except for the Seahawks, right?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1h5lgxa8 said:
The AFC championship this year is the super bowl. looking like Steelers vs Pats. Really want Oakland in there but don't think they have the defence to get them all the way. Could be a swan song for the Rapist this year since he is retiring and moving onto full blown sex offender stuff. NFC is too wide open to call.

Come on man, I "get it" but you're better than this post.
I'm saying this as a member of the .net community not as a staff member.
I dislike the Steelers and Ben as much as anyone but this post makes us all look bad IMO.

A mans gotta do (and say) what a mans gotta do but I've read most of your stuff, and you have more to offer than this.
Is what it is, it's a free world, as long as you feel good, I'm good.
Not mad, just disappointed:{)

Carry on.
:{(

ctrcat

Reaction score
Julius Peppers has still got it as well, averaging over a sack a game back in Carolina.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":17k5ue74 said:
AFC West looks like the best division by miles.

Have to agree with this. Except Sandiego obviously. But the rest of the division looks pretty impressive.

Big props to Elway who continues to put a great product on the field. Siemian is a wild card but who knows for sure.

The Raiders are fast and packed with talent. Having a healthy and motivated Lynch to drive the locker room as well as the field could very possibly push this team over the top.

KC is the real wild card though. This is a team that has speed at every level and Alex Smith looks like he did under Harbaugh. Pretty much ready to tear the lid off. Their defense looks fast and focused. It wouldn't surprise me if they ended up the dominant team in the AFC.

It's going to be a fun division to watch.