MNF: Lions @ Giants

adeltaY

Reaction score
Did y'all see the creativity of the playcalling on the Giant's second offensive drive??

Misdirection, hard play fakes, moving players around. Their RT got injured on the first drive where they went 3 and out and looked horrible. Playcalling clearly adjusted on the second drive and they got the TD.

Looking forward to seeing what they do the rest of the game.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Tate is such an animal... miss him in the Hawks uni.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Pierre Paul, looks like an idiot dancing around while the ball is still in play. Karma, Lions INT.

OP
OP
A

adeltaY

Reaction score
Welp. Manning sacked on back to back plays. One was on him not getting rid of the ball to the RB in the flat.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
WmHBonney":8ukm14rc said:
OBJ is such a cheap shot artist.
He also showboats with one-handed catches unnecessarily on a regular basis. It's annoying to watch. I'd love to see the Giants lose a playoff game because he fails to haul in a one-handed catch in a situation where he easily could have, and should have, had both hands trying to catch the ball and the media wrecks him for it.

He's a very good receiver, but he's also an arrogant tool and a bit overrated.

ivotuk

Reaction score
adeltaY":20c4i8sc said:
Did y'all see the creativity of the playcalling on the Giant's second offensive drive??

Misdirection, hard play fakes, moving players around. Their RT got injured on the first drive where they went 3 and out and looked horrible. Playcalling clearly adjusted on the second drive and they got the TD.

Looking forward to seeing what they do the rest of the game.

We should hire the Giants OC!

sdog1981

Reaction score
The Giants are actually bad, last season is looking like a fluke.

OP
OP
A

adeltaY

Reaction score
Lol I'll eat my crow. That drive was genuinely good then their offense went back to being crap. Lions defense adjusted and the Giants had no answers. Looks like there's at least one other team that can't consistently scheme around it's terrible OL.

Latest posts