Need some comedy ?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Imagine just for a moment, what our game against the Giants will look like.

I'm envisioning 20 sacks. I'm hoping we get 14 of them. It's going to be like 150 yard of offense to 100 on the other side.

Seriously, their OL might be worse than ours. Ansah had 3 sacks and he wouldn't even start for our team.

We could also play a fun game of "who gets how many sacks?"

Just trying to inject some levity.

NINEster

Reaction score
Ansah is a very good player.

He's not just some guy.

If you had him on the Hawks, you kick Bennett inside on 3rd down and let him play the edge.

ivotuk

Reaction score
NINEster":mo5pe4jc said:
Ansah is a very good player.

He's not just some guy.

If you had him on the Hawks, you kick Bennett inside on 3rd down and let him play the edge.

Truth

Ultimately, this thread is about the Giants, so it belongs in the NFL Forum.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Yeah, Ansah is legit. Was hurt all throughout last year but still destroyed Fant in the wildcard game. I think he sacked Wilson four times or something crazy like that on MNF in 2015.

Our game VS the Giants will suck. I hope we can score a couple TDs and focus on not letting OBJ break open for a big play.

ivotuk

Reaction score
adeltaY":39cu8uv3 said:
Yeah, Ansah is legit. Was hurt all throughout last year but still destroyed Fant in the wildcard game. I think he sacked Wilson four times or something crazy like that on MNF in 2015.

Our game VS the Giants will suck. I hope we can score a couple TDs and focus on not letting OBJ break open for a big play.

I know Sunday was tough, but lighten up a little. This team will get better. I know the fatigue and stress this team can cause a fan tends to make things appear negative, but things will look up over the next couple of weeks.

OBJ will be lucky to catch a ball vs Sherman, and our DLine will be all over Eli.

Did you mean 2016? Fant was a rookie last year. He wasn't here in 2015.

And Ansah destroys everybody, not just Fant. I saw him in some BYU games and the man was a phenom. He would grab an Olineman and toss them around like a rag doll.

I think he was hurt last year, but in 2015 he had 14.5 sacks, 1 pass defensed, and 4 forced fumbles!

Rat

Reaction score
I don't know if Ansah would start for us, but he'd get as much playing time as any of our starters. You don't keep guys with his ability on the bench.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Take the under. This will be a soccer score.

Threedee

Reaction score
Hawks46":30nezixx said:
Imagine just for a moment, what our game against the Giants will look like.

I'm envisioning 20 sacks. I'm hoping we get 14 of them. It's going to be like 150 yard of offense to 100 on the other side.

Seriously, their OL might be worse than ours. Ansah had 3 sacks and he wouldn't even start for our team.

We could also play a fun game of "who gets how many sacks?"

Just trying to inject some levity.

Just don't play for shots.