#RAMS9ers

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Watching the Rams run up and down the field on the niners just goes to show how shitty Bevell is. McVay just got there, changed the offense, added a few parts, and they are good. Hope the Seahawk players will revolt like the Bengals players did so we get a change.

edogg23

Reaction score
Agreed, the Seahawks make other teams D’s look amazing. Russell is > Goff yet there offense is running so much smoother.

ivotuk

Reaction score
You can't Compare one game to another. If you lose to team A, and then team B beats Team A, it doesn't mean Team B is better than you.

There's a saying in the NFL. "Any Given Sunday"

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I don't think we have to worry about making the playoffs. The rams are the better team.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Big difference between being a fairweather fan and realizing that our offense is a joke, if not an outright laughingstock.

I love the Seahawks but I learned at least a year and half ago that there is no reason to expect anything from them besides the one wildcard game they might win yearly.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
41 points on the road, nearly 4x what Seattle did at home. Hard to say the 49ers have a great defense, which means... well yea.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3vv86o2d said:
41 points on the road, nearly 4x what Seattle did at home. Hard to say the 49ers have a great defense, which means... well yea.

And the 9ers scored 9 against us, and 39 today. What is the point?

Playing this transitive game, we scored 33% more points than the 9ers. But the Rams only scored 5% more than the 9ers. So we win. Wooooo!

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Put a pipe in it. We won a SB 4 years ago and have been to the playoffs in every season since then.... :179422:

Alot on this board have the opinion above. Sickening if u ask me. I cant believe People are satisfied with being the Clippers of the NFL...get to the playoffs, but then get eliminated and be happy because atleast you made it to the postseason.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
ludakrishna":c4m113m5 said:
Put a pipe in it. We won a SB 4 years ago and have been to the playoffs in every season since then.... :179422:

Alot on this board have the opinion above. Sickening if u ask me. I cant believe People are satisfied with being the Clippers of the NFL...get to the playoffs, but then get eliminated and be happy because atleast you made it to the postseason.

How can they be the Clippers of the NFL if they won a Super Bowl four years ago? Did the Clippers win a championship that I don't know about? Did they make it to another championship and multiple final division matchups too?

Over the last decade (since before they've even been good in this iteration) the Seahawks have won as many Super Bowls as any other team in the NFL that isn't the Patriots.

How in the world does that make them the Clippers? :lol:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawknation2017":1aslu4qp said:
#HIRECHIP

:stirthepot:

Yeah hire the guy that murdered his own defense more than his opponents. Wonderful idea.

(P.S. There's also no way in hell Chip becomes an OC)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3l8tbdqg said:

This is a horrendously awful take even for you.

Wow. :lol:

sutz

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3lj6ifzg said:
ludakrishna":3lj6ifzg said:

This is a horrendously awful take even for you.

Wow. :lol:
The Clippers used to routinely miss the playoffs in a league that sent 16 of 23 teams. So, no, I don't think we're that bad.

:laugh:

Latest posts