Alex Collins

Tusc2000

Reaction score
AC rushed for 82 yards today, relatively meaningless in a 44-7 debacle. Thank you NFL for sparing us this nonsense game by putting it on at 6:30 am and trying to force me to watch it on a 13" PC monitor. I think I watched 2 or 3 plays. I don't know what Yahoo paid, but if it was more than one dollar, they got hosed.

themunn

Reaction score
He rushed for more yards than Joe Flacco and Ryan Mallet passed for, COMBINED.

64 total passing yards. OUCH.

mikeak

Reaction score
Tusc2000":1tl84lv1 said:
AC rushed for 82 yards today, relatively meaningless in a 44-7 debacle. Thank you NFL for sparing us this nonsense game by putting it on at 6:30 am and trying to force me to watch it on a 13" PC monitor. I think I watched 2 or 3 plays. I don't know what Yahoo paid, but if it was more than one dollar, they got hosed.

You could easily connect a laptop / iPad / iPhone to a TV via HDMI

But I do still agree why make it an online game only

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I'm sure ACFan is salivating all over the Ravens forum--true Hawk fan that he was.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
If you have firetv, you can watch it on your tv

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
I wish the Seahawks had kept Collins as the reserve back instead of Lacy.

hawk45

Reaction score
Flipped on Ravens game and see AC stuffed on one drive then drop a throw from flacco on 2nd and long. Back to bench after both plays.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
vigilantgrrl":cq1bbhym said:
I wish the Seahawks had kept Collins as the reserve back instead of Lacy.

Lol at the hindsight post. Everyone wanted Collins gone because he kept fumbling

bigskydoc

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":27q2xhir said:
Lol at the hindsight post. Everyone wanted Collins gone because he kept fumbling

Not everyone. I wanted to keep him. As did ACFan, though we might have been the only two

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I was pretty pissed when they cut him and kept Madden, Lacy, and Roos on the roster ahead of him. I'm not surprised at all that Collins is doing well for another team as I thought he looked pretty good when he got a bit of space between the tackles to run (which admittedly wasn't very often with our offensive line's run blocking). He didn't seem very happy to be playing in Seattle though, so maybe that affected his performance.

xgeoff

Reaction score
This just shows how garbage our line is. Collins looked completely unexceptional in our scheme. For the Ravens, he looks like a completely different back.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
hes not good and has been fumbling right and left

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Enough with this guy.A lot of ex Hawk backs do well in another scheme.He had his chances and pissed them away.