SuperBowl LII Halftime Show

kidhawk

Reaction score
It's almost October, so it's time for the rumor mill to crank up on who is performing in the halftime show of the SuperBowl. Every year, there seems to be a number of people rumored to be "finalizing deals" before they settle on the actual performer. Right now the current name for this year is Justin Timberlake.

[urltargetblank]https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/justin-timberlake-reportedly-finalizing-deal-to-perform-at-super-bowl-halftime/[/urltargetblank]

sdog1981

Reaction score
When talking to say "Superbowl 52" or do you say "Superbowl Leee"

ivotuk

Reaction score
I heard Janet Jackson's Breast will be performing, but this time she'll have to drop her pants for anyone to see it.

Crizilla

Reaction score
The only time I've ever watched a superbowl half time show was Owl 48 (only the Bruno Mars drumming part).

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Justin Timberlake announced on Twitter on Sunday night that he will headline the halftime show at this season's Super Bowl in Minneapolis.

It will be the third time that Timberlake, who has won 10 Grammy Awards, headlines a Super Bowl halftime show, the most of any individual entertainer. He also performed at Super Bowl XXXV as a member of the pop group *NSYNC and at Super Bowl XXVIII with Janet Jackson, during which he briefly exposed her breast in a controversial incident.

Timberlake announced that he will be performing during Super Bowl LII, which will kick off from U.S. Bank Stadium on Feb. 4, 2018

http://www.king5.com/news/nation-world/ ... /485235528

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It will be the third time that Timberlake, who has won 10 Grammy Awards, headlines a Super Bowl halftime show, the most of any individual entertainer.

Tells you pretty much all you need to know about modern day music tastes

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
He said no wardrobe malfunctions this time. Somehow I get the feeling he's going to come out holding a gift wrapped box in front of his crotch.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Love him or hate him the dudes pretty talented and a good performer. I'm not particularly a fan but this is one of my favorite live performances by anybody. These two dudes slayed it.:

[youtube]Zsgokf3srU4[/youtube]

Mindsink

Reaction score
Super talented and can put on a hell of a show. The guy's been in the music scene for almost two decades now. I wouldn't exactly classify his stuff as "modern day music". The meat of his hit songs were 10-15 years ago.

That being said, there are so many different (better) choices out there and would have liked to see a fresh face on stage for next February.