I hope the coaches are watching Dallas

BigBill1945

Reaction score
The are effectively blocking and running against the Rams. They look like they are doing a lot of trap blocking. Goff looks better definitely than last year. I do not like Dallas but I want them to pound the Rams. I will be going to next week's Rams-Seahawk game.

SlickRick

Reaction score
I also hope there watching Houston destroy the Titans, what should have been done against a below average team

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Wow, I left for an hour and came back to this. I am now starting to get worried about these guys. I am glad this was not my pickem this week.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
BigBill1945":cx2dmq1t said:
The are effectively blocking and running against the Rams. They look like they are doing a lot of trap blocking. Goff looks better definitely than last year. I do not like Dallas but I want them to pound the Rams. I will be going to next week's Rams-Seahawk game.

You do realize that the Cowboys' offensive line is immeasurably better than ours, right? Simply watching the game isn't going to give us better players.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I hope they are not watching the Cowboys. To show them how to not play any defense? Cowboys have been good on defense most of the year but have completely fallen apart without their QB of the defense Sean Lee.

I've said it many times, but our two most important players on the defense are ET3 and Wagner. We need to have our middle linebacker.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3m6mimix said:
BigBill1945":3m6mimix said:

You do realize that the Cowboys' offensive line is immeasurably better than ours, right? Simply watching the game isn't going to give us better players.

Absolutely, but now the Rams have an offense. We are in deep doo doo with our piss poor line.

cymatica

Reaction score
I hope the coaches are watching how to play offense

pmedic920

Reaction score
I hope they are watching, and learning how to game plan for a specific opponent.

I’m tired of watching them do the same thing no matter who they play.

It worked for a couple of years but won’t continue.

YMMV

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Dallas is about what I expected ..Tougher schedule,weak D and Offensive line is not last years line.
The Rams I could tell was going to be better.The D is not as good so I'm glad.
Any Cowboy loss makes me happy!

Rambitious

Reaction score
BigBill1945":css1gzw3 said:

Too bad.....

HAHAHAA

northseahawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2yexb4d9 said:
The Rams I could tell was going to be better.The D is not as good so I'm glad.!

But too bad. Our offense makes every defense seem like a world class defense. We are gana get blown out by the rams and the cowboys!

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rams just might have themselves a football team.

I could barely breathe this whole game.

What a game.

RedAlice

Reaction score
BigBill1945":294erpio said:

I'll be at the game too! Let me officially offer you a beer before the game, if you're not scared that is.