Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Pat’s & Falcons

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Pat’s & Falcons
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:04 pm
  • Both lose.

Whoop whoop.
    YAY

:{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Re: Pat’s & Falcons
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:13 pm
  • Atlanta is a pretty average team. They could easily be 1-3.

Pats defense looks as bad as our offensive line.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 pm
  • Looks like Cowboys headed for a loss too.

Problem is, it’s to the Rams.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:22 pm
  • NFC is wide open. Actually the entire NFL is wide open. Which is why I'm not panicking. Fix the line and we can win the Super Bowl.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:22 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Atlanta is a pretty average team. They could easily be 1-3.

Pats defense looks as bad as our offensive line.

Pats should ALSO be 1-3 without last seconds heroics against texans last week

As it stands they have lost 2 home games and that texans game was also at home where they barely survived

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:35 pm
  • The Super Bowl hangover is REAL!
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:55 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:The Super Bowl hangover is REAL!

Super bowl hangover x Madden Curse (I know, follow me) x being gigantic assholes = I want a damn rematch!!!
    Love, Peace & Elbow Grease. Let's ROLL, Hawks!
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:04 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:Both lose.

Whoop whoop.
    YAY

:{)

Atlanta should be 1-3 not 3-1 and New England has some serious problems on defense. They are really bad there.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:26 pm
  • New England is 2-2 and giving up 32 points a game. But they never "start slow" like they did in 2014 when they won a Super Bowl.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:33 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:NFC is wide open. Actually the entire NFL is wide open. Which is why I'm not panicking. Fix the line and we can win the Super Bowl.

Yep. I don't see a single team out there that doesn't have some serious flaws. This is going to be a very interesting season.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:17 pm
  • Chapow wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:NFC is wide open. Actually the entire NFL is wide open. Which is why I'm not panicking. Fix the line and we can win the Super Bowl.

Yep. I don't see a single team out there that doesn't have some serious flaws. This is going to be a very interesting season.

Our issue seems the most fixable. All we need to do is get the offensive line to play better. Basically we need four guys to step their game up, the two tackles and the two guards. I'd much rather have that problem than the Patriots who have to fix their entire defense. Our fix isn't an easy one, but it can be fixed. Some of these teams are are going to have to live with their problems. We should know pretty soon if the offensive line is improving.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:26 pm
  • bmorepunk wrote:New England is 2-2 and giving up 32 points a game. But they never "start slow" like they did in 2014 when they won a Super Bowl.

they have started off the season 2-2 a few times under BB. Twice they have won the Super Bowl after going 2-2 ('03, '14). But, this is a really bad defense. The secondary is just a mess, and the linebackers aren't much better.
    Pape
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:34 am
  • Pape wrote:
    bmorepunk wrote:New England is 2-2 and giving up 32 points a game. But they never "start slow" like they did in 2014 when they won a Super Bowl.

they have started off the season 2-2 a few times under BB. Twice they have won the Super Bowl after going 2-2 ('03, '14). But, this is a really bad defense. The secondary is just a mess, and the linebackers aren't much better.

I'm surprised their pass defense is having problems. They have two really great corners in Gilmore and Butler. They spent big money to land Gilmore. I watched a segment on ESPN where they broke down some of their woes on defense, and a lot of them looked like blown coverages and not understanding the defense they were playing. Somewhat reminded me of the Hawks defense against Atlanta last year. Perhaps Patricia needs to simplify the defensive schemes.

I think the main issue with NE's defense is their front seven. Who can rush the passer? The rookie they got seems solid so far, but who else? I understand why they wanted Marsh, but he likely isn't the answer. NE shouldn't have let Chandler Jones go, but it sounded like they traded him knowing they couldn't offer him a contract.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:32 pm
  • hgwellz12 wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:The Super Bowl hangover is REAL!

Super bowl hangover x Madden Curse (I know, follow me) x being gigantic assholes = I want a damn rematch!!!

I honestly don't. We already walked that road. I want our easy one. I want the Texans or Chiefs. One of the teams that will choke on the stage.
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information