Pat’s & Falcons

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Atlanta is a pretty average team. They could easily be 1-3.

Pats defense looks as bad as our offensive line.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
NFC is wide open. Actually the entire NFL is wide open. Which is why I'm not panicking. Fix the line and we can win the Super Bowl.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":23jkjcp2 said:
Atlanta is a pretty average team. They could easily be 1-3.

Pats defense looks as bad as our offensive line.

Pats should ALSO be 1-3 without last seconds heroics against texans last week

As it stands they have lost 2 home games and that texans game was also at home where they barely survived

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Super Bowl hangover is REAL!

Josea16

Reaction score
pmedic920":3jewzhul said:
Both lose.

Whoop whoop.
YAY

:{)
Atlanta should be 1-3 not 3-1 and New England has some serious problems on defense. They are really bad there.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
New England is 2-2 and giving up 32 points a game. But they never "start slow" like they did in 2014 when they won a Super Bowl.

Chapow

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2c8xh8ll said:
NFC is wide open. Actually the entire NFL is wide open. Which is why I'm not panicking. Fix the line and we can win the Super Bowl.

Yep. I don't see a single team out there that doesn't have some serious flaws. This is going to be a very interesting season.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Chapow":3g9azs64 said:
Hawk-Lock":3g9azs64 said:

Yep. I don't see a single team out there that doesn't have some serious flaws. This is going to be a very interesting season.

Our issue seems the most fixable. All we need to do is get the offensive line to play better. Basically we need four guys to step their game up, the two tackles and the two guards. I'd much rather have that problem than the Patriots who have to fix their entire defense. Our fix isn't an easy one, but it can be fixed. Some of these teams are are going to have to live with their problems. We should know pretty soon if the offensive line is improving.

Pape

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1kpqt8es said:
New England is 2-2 and giving up 32 points a game. But they never "start slow" like they did in 2014 when they won a Super Bowl.

they have started off the season 2-2 a few times under BB. Twice they have won the Super Bowl after going 2-2 ('03, '14). But, this is a really bad defense. The secondary is just a mess, and the linebackers aren't much better.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Pape":1d2lcj9t said:
bmorepunk":1d2lcj9t said:

they have started off the season 2-2 a few times under BB. Twice they have won the Super Bowl after going 2-2 ('03, '14). But, this is a really bad defense. The secondary is just a mess, and the linebackers aren't much better.

I'm surprised their pass defense is having problems. They have two really great corners in Gilmore and Butler. They spent big money to land Gilmore. I watched a segment on ESPN where they broke down some of their woes on defense, and a lot of them looked like blown coverages and not understanding the defense they were playing. Somewhat reminded me of the Hawks defense against Atlanta last year. Perhaps Patricia needs to simplify the defensive schemes.

I think the main issue with NE's defense is their front seven. Who can rush the passer? The rookie they got seems solid so far, but who else? I understand why they wanted Marsh, but he likely isn't the answer. NE shouldn't have let Chandler Jones go, but it sounded like they traded him knowing they couldn't offer him a contract.

Optimus25

Reaction score
hgwellz12":yi98uaud said:
IndyHawk":yi98uaud said:
The Super Bowl hangover is REAL!

Super bowl hangover x Madden Curse (I know, follow me) x being gigantic assholes = I want a damn rematch!!!

I honestly don't. We already walked that road. I want our easy one. I want the Texans or Chiefs. One of the teams that will choke on the stage.