So much parity in the league

getnasty

Reaction score
Every team has some major flaws, looks like KC is the only undeafted team left and their QB is Alex Smith. NE just lost to Carolina which gives team 2 loses at Foxbrough this year. Stop worrying everyone the Hawks will be fine.

cymatica

Reaction score
getnasty":36pz21fs said:
Every team has some major flaws, looks like KC is the only undeafted team left and their QB is Alex Smith. NE just lost to Carolina which gives team 2 loses at Foxbrough this year. Stop worrying everyone the Hawks will be fine.

Doesn't mean Seattle is just fine. It could just mean our pre concieved notions about some teams are false, just like every year. Who knows, maybe Alex Smith lights it up this year and shuts everyone up lol.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
getnasty":18a5cta1 said:

Pats should have THREE freaking losses in Foxborough...they escaped with their lives last week against the Texans. With like 20 sec left they scored a 23 yard TD or some BS. Pats SHOULD be 1-3 right now with 3 home losses.. THey havent looked good at all and if they continue to play like this I will be shocked if they make the superbowl or even win the division.

I mean its not like they have played a murders row of games so far.....

AT HOME against the Chiefs, Texans, Panthers
AWAy at saints

doesnt exactly scream hard schedule so far and they are lucky to be 2-2

Only good thing about today is ATL just lost so if we can pick up the win tonight we are only 1 game back from top spot in NFC

hawk45

Reaction score
I don't care that the Pats look mortal. I care that teams that we have played and lost to or struggled against have been getting demolished.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
getnasty":3kvthic2 said:

Was thinking the same thing today. It is almost impossible to tell who are solid teams. Yes it is early in the season but things seem very different this year.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":18knt8sr said:

IDK; I kind of thought it was about right the way the op spelled it, lol. :2thumbs:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Every year people decide who the good teams are before the start of the season then get surprised when it doesn't go down like they pre-determined. Every once and awhile a team will come out of the gate and stay there, but how have people not figured out to let teams get a bunch of games in before they start trying to figure out how good they are?

ptisme

Reaction score
Good to see the GOAT (Brady) with a defense similar to what Rodgers has year after year...