MFN 10/2

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Redskins, look pretty good early on.. season and game.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I agree. I am not trying to be doom and gloom but wouldn't both these teams smoke us?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
smashmouth59":33j5p2h3 said:
I agree. I am not trying to be doom and gloom but wouldn't both these teams smoke us?

Nope...Redskins definitely won't. They are just as bad with the defensive penalties as the Seahawks are.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
The chiefs are trying to see just how fast they can wear a rookie running back out. I'd be surprised if Hunt has anything left the last quarter of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Chiefs are the same pretenders they are year in year out...the combo of Reid and Smith are doomsday come playoffs

themunn

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":19yoc046 said:
The chiefs are trying to see just how fast they can wear a rookie running back out. I'd be surprised if Hunt has anything left the last quarter of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno about that, he only has 68 carries through 4 games - a "career high" of 21 last night which is pretty average as far as feature backs go.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2fg764mk said:
Chiefs are the same pretenders they are year in year out...the combo of Reid and Smith are doomsday come playoffs

Absolutely, 100% agree. They'll do great in the regular season and be a nonfactor in the playoffs. It's infuriating.

Josh Doctson cost the Redskins this game straight up. Redskins were down to basically their second string defense. This was a bodybag game for them.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Going for the endzone on 3rd and 2 from that distance was a dumb move unless they were planning on going for it on 4th down. As soon as they brought out the FG unit with 50 seconds to go I knew the game was over.