Pat’s @ Bucs (TNF)

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Watching Cassius Marsh hit Winston severely late with 0:00 on the clock to put Tampa in field goal range.

irocdave

Reaction score
Lol, Marsh has been a disaster for the Pats. This is not the only game he has done stupid stuff like this that hurt the team. Pete and John fleeced the Pats on that trade, what did the guy we got for Marsh do in last weeks game? Showed the LOB what they used to be and took one to the house.

Msfann

Reaction score
I bet the bucs have a new kicker next week.

IrishNW

Reaction score
how much money has TB spent on offense? its shit, bottom tier.

irocdave

Reaction score
Wow, Bucs need a kicker. Also wondering how the Marsh fans feel about his results after being traded. Dude was JAG with the Hawks, wasted draft pick, and by JAG I am being nice. Dude sucked as a D lineman, undersized, slow for being undersized and below average intelligence in football situations. He is proving it with the Pats, wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in the next week.

IrishNW

Reaction score
irocdave":1z4qlk3d said:
Wow, Bucs need a kicker. Also wondering how the Marsh fans feel about his results after being traded. Dude was JAG with the Hawks, wasted draft pick, and by JAG I am being nice. Dude sucked as a D lineman, undersized, slow for being undersized and below average intelligence in football situations. He is proving it with the Pats, wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in the next week.

besides roughing the passer which ended up being irrelevant, had he had any bad plays?

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
IrishNW":86v5lss4 said:
irocdave":86v5lss4 said:

besides roughing the passer which ended up being irrelevant, had he had any bad plays?

Hawks fans bashing former players on new teams is as predictable as the sunrise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palmegranite

Reaction score
That sun is just sitting in the pocket like a good proper sun is supposed to. It's that unconventional planet that's spinning around, no planet poise and all. But in the end we'll see who burns out first.