Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Pat’s @ Bucs (TNF)

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Pat’s @ Bucs (TNF)
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:42 pm
  • Who’s watching?

Tom looks a little off.

:{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Re: Pat’s @ Bucs (TNF)
Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:51 pm
  • Wish we could have kept Clinton McDonald.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:44 pm
  • watching sweezy mauling defenders
    IrishNW
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:59 pm
  • I liked Marsh but man he is a roughing machine....
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:00 pm
  • Watching Cassius Marsh hit Winston severely late with 0:00 on the clock to put Tampa in field goal range.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:03 pm
  • Lol, Marsh has been a disaster for the Pats. This is not the only game he has done stupid stuff like this that hurt the team. Pete and John fleeced the Pats on that trade, what did the guy we got for Marsh do in last weeks game? Showed the LOB what they used to be and took one to the house.
    irocdave
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:56 pm
  • I bet the bucs have a new kicker next week.
    The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few
    Msfann
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:09 pm
  • how much money has TB spent on offense? its shit, bottom tier.
    IrishNW
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:11 pm
  • Walsh looks pretty good right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:12 pm
  • Just got back to game.

Have they really missed 3 FGs ????

Holy Catfish
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:12 pm
  • Hahaha that kicker!
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:13 pm
  • Man, their kicker has ruined this game. Hate to see it.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:15 pm
  • Wow, Bucs need a kicker. Also wondering how the Marsh fans feel about his results after being traded. Dude was JAG with the Hawks, wasted draft pick, and by JAG I am being nice. Dude sucked as a D lineman, undersized, slow for being undersized and below average intelligence in football situations. He is proving it with the Pats, wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in the next week.
    irocdave
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:16 pm
  • no, its the long snappers fault guys
    IrishNW
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:21 pm
  • irocdave wrote:Wow, Bucs need a kicker. Also wondering how the Marsh fans feel about his results after being traded. Dude was JAG with the Hawks, wasted draft pick, and by JAG I am being nice. Dude sucked as a D lineman, undersized, slow for being undersized and below average intelligence in football situations. He is proving it with the Pats, wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in the next week.

besides roughing the passer which ended up being irrelevant, had he had any bad plays?
    IrishNW
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:42 pm
  • Exciting finish.

Too bad that kicker couldn’t make a couple of those FGs

Dam :{(
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:42 pm
  • IrishNW wrote:
    irocdave wrote:Wow, Bucs need a kicker. Also wondering how the Marsh fans feel about his results after being traded. Dude was JAG with the Hawks, wasted draft pick, and by JAG I am being nice. Dude sucked as a D lineman, undersized, slow for being undersized and below average intelligence in football situations. He is proving it with the Pats, wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in the next week.

besides roughing the passer which ended up being irrelevant, had he had any bad plays?

Hawks fans bashing former players on new teams is as predictable as the sunrise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:03 pm
  • Milehighhawk wrote:Hawks fans bashing former players on new teams is as predictable as the sunrise.

Wrong. The sun will eventually burn out.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:58 am
  • That sun is just sitting in the pocket like a good proper sun is supposed to. It's that unconventional planet that's spinning around, no planet poise and all. But in the end we'll see who burns out first.
    Palmegranite
    NET Rookie

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:26 am
  • irocdave wrote:Wow, Bucs need a kicker. Also wondering how the Marsh fans feel about his results after being traded. Dude was JAG with the Hawks, wasted draft pick, and by JAG I am being nice. Dude sucked as a D lineman, undersized, slow for being undersized and below average intelligence in football situations. He is proving it with the Pats, wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in the next week.

There were Marsh fans that weren't his parents?
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:59 am
  • I get it. Nobody wants to see the Pats win, but they were playing an NFC team. Don't we always root for the AFC teams in this situation?
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:19 am
  • FWIW I was just rooting for a good game, and am glad I got a decent one, if not a good one.

A few thoughts:

1) The Pats' ability to scheme a revolving cast of mediocre WRs into looking like pro-bowlers never ceases to amaze me. They were without Gronk again last night (are they now 12-0 over the last few years when Gronk sits?), didn't complete a single pass to a TE, and still dominated in the passing game. I'm starting to think Gronk might just be a product of his system. Kinda funny in that the two most dominate TEs of the 2K10s (Gronk and Graham) very well might just be wildly overrated system products.

2) Cameron Brate had a couple drops but remains really underrated. It's one of the reasons I didn't like the OJ Howard pick, and still don't like it.

3) Doug Martin looked better than I've ever seen him in an NFL uniform, and this is a guy who has rushed for 1,400+ yards twice in his career. Honestly, last night Martin looked like trying to evaluate an RB based on his college tape, in which you have to figure out what he's good at and what he can do when not playing against unathletic and inferior players. Sheesh, man. Who knows if he can keep it up but that was a thing of beauty to watch. The last time I had that much fun watching an RB was during the pre-season of Derrick Henry's rookie year last year (when he actually was playing against inferior competition).

4) Jameis is just an incredibly fun player to watch. He does so many things so, so well and he has a bit of athleticism to his game that he doesn't get credit for. As fun as he is to watch, he's also maddening. Everything with him is a joy but his decision making is still a disaster. With Brett Favre you always knew what the problem was (he just trusted his arm too much), but with Jameis it's impossible to even figure out what he's thinking. I still can't tell if he looks the part so much that he's ultimately fool's gold. It's kinda like Joe Flacco, who throws such a perfect pass from a mechanics standpoint that it takes years to notice how mediocre he is as a QB.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:01 am
  • Popeyejones wrote:FWIW I was just rooting for a good game, and am glad I got a decent one, if not a good one.

A few thoughts:

1) The Pats' ability to scheme a revolving cast of mediocre WRs into looking like pro-bowlers never ceases to amaze me. They were without Gronk again last night (are they now 12-0 over the last few years when Gronk sits?), didn't complete a single pass to a TE, and still dominated in the passing game. I'm starting to think Gronk might just be a product of his system. Kinda funny in that the two most dominate TEs of the 2K10s (Gronk and Graham) very well might just be wildly overrated system products.

2) Cameron Brate had a couple drops but remains really underrated. It's one of the reasons I didn't like the OJ Howard pick, and still don't like it.

3) Doug Martin looked better than I've ever seen him in an NFL uniform, and this is a guy who has rushed for 1,400+ yards twice in his career. Honestly, last night Martin looked like trying to evaluate an RB based on his college tape, in which you have to figure out what he's good at and what he can do when not playing against unathletic and inferior players. Sheesh, man. Who knows if he can keep it up but that was a thing of beauty to watch. The last time I had that much fun watching an RB was during the pre-season of Derrick Henry's rookie year last year (when he actually was playing against inferior competition).

4) Jameis is just an incredibly fun player to watch. He does so many things so, so well and he has a bit of athleticism to his game that he doesn't get credit for. As fun as he is to watch, he's also maddening. Everything with him is a joy but his decision making is still a disaster. With Brett Favre you always knew what the problem was (he just trusted his arm too much), but with Jameis it's impossible to even figure out what he's thinking. I still can't tell if he looks the part so much that he's ultimately fool's gold. It's kinda like Joe Flacco, who throws such a perfect pass from a mechanics standpoint that it takes years to notice how mediocre he is as a QB.

Good take, thank you.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:07 am
  • I find it amazing how the Pats don't get blown out with their inability to control the line of scrimmage. They essentially don't have a pass rush, and they have no name guys protecting Brady. I mean, how are they even competitive? It's very impressive.
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion...man." - The Dude
    CHawkTailGator
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:16 pm
  • Marcus Cannon is an elite RT, but the rest of them are average or worse. Solder must be playing hurt, he's looked awful. I came across some Patriots fans lamenting their OL is now "Seahawks tier" which is ridiculous. Compare how their line @TB vs ours last year and it isn't even close.

Then again, you can see how constant pressure limited Brady. If he has to play like this consistently like Russ does, even he will start to look worse than his normally GOAT self.
    adeltaY
    NET Rookie

Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:10 am
  • bigskydoc wrote:I get it. Nobody wants to see the Pats win, but they were playing an NFC team. Don't we always root for the AFC teams in this situation?

Agreed. I'll happily cheer against the Patriots at least 12 games each year but I was pulling for them on Thursday.
    Hawkspur
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information