That 2 point conversion play by the Bears

DJrmb

Reaction score
I was just about to post the exact same. Wow! Now that is being creative on offense!!!

DJrmb

Reaction score
Could you imagine Seattle running that with Russell Wilson? That could be a 50 yard play if executed on a 3rd or 4th and short.

peppersjap

Reaction score
It was awesome! Everything went right though, any defensive penetration and it would have been blown up but it was a fun play!!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
peppersjap":2pojvz22 said:
It was awesome! Everything went right though, any defensive penetration and it would have been blown up but it was a fun play!!

Yep. This.

Bringing some high school misdirection to the NFL level.

It worked so everyone says it's the coolest play ever, but if it hadn't have worked everyone would be making fun of them for trying to pull off such nonsense in the tight space around the goal line.

sutz

Reaction score
peppersjap":2389pda4 said:
Yeah, and two handoffs and a pitchout are a lot of ball handling to attempt in one play.

purpleneer

Reaction score
Popeyejones":343k3sct said:
peppersjap":343k3sct said:

Yep. This.

Bringing some high school misdirection to the NFL level.

It worked so everyone says it's the coolest play ever, but if it hadn't have worked everyone would be making fun of them for trying to pull off such nonsense in the tight space around the goal line.
Because for some reason, how you fail seems to matter to a lot of folks.

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm surprised that a John Fox team executed both a fake punt and a misdirection 2 point PAT.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I couldn't figure out who had the ball at first, then I thought "How'd he get it? Did he not hand it off?"