Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Bowman on the block..who gets him?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Bowman on the block..who gets him?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:15 pm
  • Hawk_Nation wrote:There is this too lol

That was a pretty lame attempt, the only thing he tore with any success at the Clink was his ACL.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:33 pm
  • Popeyejones wrote:Being SO tribal that you twist yourself into knots when some random person who happens to root for the same team as you acts like a POS only reflects poorly on you.

So, clarifying what actually happened equals twisting yourself into knots?

That incident was drastically over exaggerated by a lot of people who then used that drastic over exaggeration to disparage and attack basically the entire PNW and the entire Seahawks fan base. I'm sure you remember that, but if not you can go look at the comments section of any article or video regarding this incident to refresh your memory. So I'm sorry, but you'll have to excuse those of us that are a little defensive and want to make sure that people know what actually happened. That looked like a handful of popcorn at most, out of which maybe a half dozen kernels actually hit him. And yes, the person that threw that handful of popcorn is a POS, obviously.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 pm
  • Chapow wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:Being SO tribal that you twist yourself into knots when some random person who happens to root for the same team as you acts like a POS only reflects poorly on you.

That incident was drastically over exaggerated by a lot of people who then used that drastic over exaggeration to disparage and attack basically the entire PNW and the entire Seahawks fan base. I'm sure you remember that, but if not you can go look at the comments section of any article or video regarding this incident to refresh your memory. So I'm sorry, but you'll have to excuse those of us that are a little defensive and want to make sure that people know what actually happened. That looked like a handful of popcorn at most, out of which maybe a half dozen kernels actually hit him. And yes, the person that threw that handful of popcorn is a POS, obviously.
    BINGO!
    Don't feed the troll, attention is what he craves.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:48 pm
  • FlyHawksFly wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:
    We’re two posts away from it having never happened at all. Well done! :lol:

That's because it barely did.

Proves mine and others point.

Sad to watch a warrior like Bowman get carted off like that however. One of the few Niner players on that team I respected at the time.

In his prime he was a baller!

Horriible call by the officiating crew on that play as well, though Lynch fumbled a play or 2 later so it didn't effect the score.

I want to say there was another angle of this, fans were jumping up and down celebrating and the popcorn was knocked out of someone's hand.

Er, celebrating when someone is being driven on the injury cart is probably worse than throwing pop corn at them.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:18 pm
  • Chapow wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:Being SO tribal that you twist yourself into knots when some random person who happens to root for the same team as you acts like a POS only reflects poorly on you.

In just several posts it went from a "handful of fans" to some mythic zapruder film of one guy accidentally getting bumped and no more than five kernels spilling down.

We are in absolute agreement that it was just some random POS acting like a jerk, which was my point.

We are in disagreement that some nameless dullard on some random messageboard five years ago over-exaggerating what it was serves as a lifelong hall pass from just acknowledging that the guy who did it was a jerk and moving on.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information