NFC Looks Like It Belongs To Us

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Rodgers likely done for the season.

The Falcons look horrible. They could easily be 1-4 if not for the Jordan Howard dropped pass and the Golden Tate TD reversal.

Cowboys are taking a step back.

Who is really a threat to us? I've always said that getting home field advantage is the key, we need to make sure the road to the Super Bowl goes through the CLink.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":39wpd0xd said:

The Falcons look horrible. They could easily be 1-4 if not for the Jordan Howard dropped pass and the Golden Tate TD reversal.

Who is really a threat to us? I've always said that getting home field advantage is the key, we need to make sure the road to the Super Bowl goes through the CLink.

Ourselves !

NJlargent

Reaction score
Eagles

They look way better than us and they are hungry.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Cam Newton and the Panthers. They've beaten us the last 2 times we've played them. Eagles have a good thing going. Nasty D line.

adeltaY

Reaction score
It looks a little easier, but remember this team's offense is still inconsistent at best and absolute garbage at worst.

Eagles and Panthers look pretty good. Redskins could just be having an off game, they've played well mostly. Cowboys are always a threat with Dak.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah the Eagles probably do look the best. They are young and aren't used to spotlight, lets see how they handle it.

jhawk91

Reaction score
Lol really? It is WAY to early to make this claim. The Eagles are looking really good and the Hawks are just as inconsistent as everybody else in the NFC

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":2megueey said:
It looks a little easier, but remember this team's offense is still inconsistent at best and absolute garbage at worst.

Eagles and Panthers look pretty good. Redskins could just be having an off game, they've played well mostly. Cowboys are always a threat with Dak.
*allas isn't a threat, they have a horrible defense and their biggest offensive weapon is suspended.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":p3ymsvhc said:
adeltaY":p3ymsvhc said:

*allas isn't a threat, they have a horrible defense and their biggest offensive weapon is suspended.

We both hate the Cowboys, but even their garbage defense can stall our offense the way it's looked. Demarcus Lawrence is leading the league in sacks with 8.5. He would annihilate either of our tackles.

Their OL is shakier but they could still stonewall our DL in pass rush, inconsistent as they've been. Dak is a fantastic young QB, he's been winning them games almost singlehandedly. Zeke doesn't even look that great this year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
jhawk91":iuy40ib4 said:
Lol really? It is WAY to early to make this claim. The Eagles are looking really good and the Hawks are just as consistent as everybody else in the NFC
Yep, way too early! .....but a lot of the main contenders have huge question marks.
The Hawks are the Hawks biggest obstacle. Offensive line and offensive coaches that can't stop stepping on their own manhood are Seattle's biggest issue.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2fl00foy said:

I like how you dont even mention the Vikings lol. They are 4-2 leading the NFCN and would most likely be 5-1 if not for their offense fumbling the ball over twice back to back drives due to stupid wildcat call and then cook blowing out his knee and fumbling it. The only game they looked bad in was the Steelers game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
We're in the mix...thats as far as it goes right now. We have a bad injury day like the pack and it's on to the draft.

907Hawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1llwy7n3 said:
Cam Newton and the Panthers. They've beaten us the last 2 times we've played them. Eagles have a good thing going. Nasty D line.

The Seahawks beat the Panthers 40-7 the last time they played each other. Not disagreeing about the quality of those two teams though.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
907Hawk":24li295i said:
ludakrishna":24li295i said:

The Seahawks beat the Panthers 40-7 the last time they played each other. Not disagreeing about the quality of those two teams though.

I think as things look right now its any mix of Eagles, Panthers, Seahawks, Vikings

ATL isnt looking too great anymore, Cowboys arent the same team as last year, Packers are done without Rodgers

kobebryant

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3cw860zk said:
Cam Newton and the Panthers. They've beaten us the last 2 times we've played them.

No they haven’t. They’re a strong team, but no need to make stuff up.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":29jleqax said:
Hawk-Lock":29jleqax said:

I like how you dont even mention the Vikings lol. They are 4-2 leading the NFCN and would most likely be 5-1 if not for their offense fumbling the ball over twice back to back drives due to stupid wildcat call and then cook blowing out his knee and fumbling it. The only game they looked bad in was the Steelers game.

They are 4-2 and without their starting QB and starting RB. At some point they will fall. The defense is nice, but Case Keenum is not taking this team far. I'd worry more about the Eagles, Cowboys or Panthers than the Vikings.

ctrcat

Reaction score
The Panthers running game has taken a hit without Ryan Kalil at center. Olsen will be back eventually. Fortunately Kuechly didn't have another concussion. Kurt Coleman at safety is another temporary loss that's stung.

The league in general is truly a war of attrition/surviving.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Also the Rams, who you barely beat last time.

So: Eagles (alone in tier 1 so far), then the Panthers, possibly the Rams, possibly the Vikings, depending on how things move forward. But yeah, with Aaron Rodgers down the NFC is wide open.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Eagles look to be the best.

After that I would put the Seahawks, Rams, Panthers and Vikings in the same category in that next tier.

Saints, Redskins, Packers and Falcons could join that tier - but right now this is how I see it.

Rams are 3-0 away from home, and while they've been close games, we controlled the entire 2nd half against the Cowboys, first 3 quarters against the Niners and the last three quarters against the Jags - we've looked borderline dominant on the road. So while Seattle won in LA, I'm not scared to see the Rams go play in Seattle like I have been in years past.