Oakland is terrible.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Was Beast Mode dancing today on the sidelines?
Jack Del Rio is another overrated coach. He will probably get 200 coaching chances in the league. never been impressed !!!
Raiders ain't making the playoffs.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
There is some controversy about this team involving carr and the anthem and the response to this by the rest of the team. Won't get into details as likely too political..its out there. Yes it looks like they are done...too bad had high hopes for them.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I'm enjoying their underachieving since they said "Seattle" as part of their cadence when throwing from the 1 earlier in the year.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1fdpjno6 said:
I'm enjoying their underachieving since they said "Seattle" as part of their cadence when throwing from the 1 earlier in the year.
I thought that was funny, to be honest.

907Hawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2njd9jdh said:
There is some controversy about this team involving carr and the anthem and the response to this by the rest of the team. Won't get into details as likely too political..its out there. Yes it looks like they are done...too bad had high hopes for them.

Right, and you are more than happy to perpetuate this BS, total nonsense as usual.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Didn't say I believed it but it's a theory that was out there. Or maybe their defence sucks and lynch isn't what he used to be and amari Cooper can't catch a ball

SeahawkPQ

Reaction score
Someone needs to tell Carr that if he wants to hand the ball off to lynch on the one in the Superbowl hes got to make the playoffs first