Martavis Bryant

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Has reportedly requested a trade. Seems unhappy with his role on Pittsburgh. Extremely talented but has off field problems. Should we look at him? I doubt we make a move for him, but he'd be a clear upgrade over PRich. Our receiving core is the last of our worries though. His combination of size and athleticism sets him apart from most at his position.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think there are too many other teams with a greater need at the position than us, therefor the price would likely get driven too high for us. I'd say pass, but I'm sure John will look into it to see what the asking price is, because that's just the way he works.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Attitude problems. He's been suspended, yet when he makes it back, he complains.

Pissburgh seems to go through WRs. They have the magic touch for picking good ones, along with LBs, and the occasional DT/DE. Some of it has to do with their team and philosophy too. Rapistberger can make an average WR look pretty good.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Steelers have a history of developing good receivers. Emmanuel Sanders, Mike Wallace, and earlier than those guys were Plaxico Burress and Santonio Holmes.

sdog1981

Reaction score
I worry about him coming to Seattle and finding out there are only 25-30 potential catches a game. We he be ok with zero catches and zero targets two weeks in a row? I don't know and I don't think he would fit here.