Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Martavis Bryant

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Martavis Bryant
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:16 am
  • Has reportedly requested a trade. Seems unhappy with his role on Pittsburgh. Extremely talented but has off field problems. Should we look at him? I doubt we make a move for him, but he'd be a clear upgrade over PRich. Our receiving core is the last of our worries though. His combination of size and athleticism sets him apart from most at his position.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Re: Martavis Bryant
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:21 am
  • I think there are too many other teams with a greater need at the position than us, therefor the price would likely get driven too high for us. I'd say pass, but I'm sure John will look into it to see what the asking price is, because that's just the way he works.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:36 am
  • Attitude problems. He's been suspended, yet when he makes it back, he complains.

Pissburgh seems to go through WRs. They have the magic touch for picking good ones, along with LBs, and the occasional DT/DE. Some of it has to do with their team and philosophy too. Rapistberger can make an average WR look pretty good.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:23 pm
  • Steelers have a history of developing good receivers. Emmanuel Sanders, Mike Wallace, and earlier than those guys were Plaxico Burress and Santonio Holmes.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:52 pm
  • I worry about him coming to Seattle and finding out there are only 25-30 potential catches a game. We he be ok with zero catches and zero targets two weeks in a row? I don't know and I don't think he would fit here.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information