Kc/raiders

12HawkFan

Reaction score
#24, Marshawn Lynch just got himself kicked out of the KC/Raiders game.

He ran onto the field from the sideline and then grabbed the shirt and physically shoved one of the officials backwards resulting in what was the second or third flag to be thrown at the end of this play.

He will be suspended for sure for doing what he did, maybe a very long time.

I suck at posting videos but I am sure there will be, are many to be posted if one of you reading this doesn't mind doing so.

I love you #24, but you MESSED up big time this time by intentionally getting physical with a game official.

Thanks.

GO HAWKS!!!

STAFF EDIT.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Lynch apparently got dressed and left the stadium. Catch the rest of the game at home. Yep the raider forum is blasting him big time!

cymatica

Reaction score
Pete was able to tame the beast. Del Rio, not so much

Seanhawk

Reaction score
It looked like he went out there to specifically do that. Maybe he just didn't feel like playing tonight. I'm kidding, but I don't think it's entirely impossible either.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3cbmo9qa said:
Lynch apparently got dressed and left the stadium. Catch the rest of the game at home. Yep the raider forum is blasting him big time!

There are tweets indicating he came out to defend M. Peters. How bizarre is that? I wouldn't be surprised if this was his last game as a pro.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1chzwgwz said:
It looked like he went out there to specifically do that. Maybe he just didn't feel like playing tonight. I'm kidding, but I don't think it's entirely impossible either.

There are some indications he actually came out to defend M. Peters, which sounds crazy. He then left the stadium entirely. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play another down in the NFL. Not because he was kicked out obviously, but it appears he may have just quit on his team. This is of course highly speculative.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2vt3oqbp said:
Seanhawk":2vt3oqbp said:

There are some indications he actually came out to defend M. Peters, which sounds crazy. He then left the stadium entirely. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play another down in the NFL. Not because he was kicked out obviously, but it appears he may have just quit on his team. This is of course highly speculative.

I was thinking this too. Beast may have had his final run tonight. I think he also thought the raiders were a better team than they actually are and is not interested in playing for a non-contender

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2prwg0t0 said:
Seanhawk":2prwg0t0 said:

I think he finally realized how bad he screwed up in this case, he may very well be suspended the rest of the season.

I can't ever recall a player doing something as intentional to an official as what #24 did tonight.

Major FUBAR.

GO HAWKS!!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1liby3el said:

I just watched what he did...he hit the lambo and headed home early to catch the game on CBS. Prolly cracked a cold one by now. Sheesh.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
He defended the chief cuz he knew him. Friends with him. He shouldn't of touched the ref.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think deandre Washington is better anyway. Looks like this signing turned out to be a bust.

sutz

Reaction score
Not watching the game but that sounds pretty radical. Hell, guys get tossed for just inadvertantly bumping a ref sometimes.

Getting physical with the refs is one of those lines you can't cross.

Would hate to see his career end that way, but yeah Oakland has kind of sucked this year. :229031_shrug:

Sign37now

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2kzynjyo said:
Cyrus12":2kzynjyo said:

There are tweets indicating he came out to defend M. Peters. How bizarre is that? I wouldn't be surprised if this was his last game as a pro.

The feeling got from watching it was Marshawn was trying to diffuse the situation but didn't realize it was a ref bumping into him. If you watch, he was looking at Peters and trying to push him out of the scrum when a ref bumps into him. He grabs the ref by the shirt and starts to push him away then as he's about to push him away looks at him and realizes he a ref, then says to himself, "oh shit!" and tries to pull him back so he doesn't fall down.

I'm the first to admit, Lynch isn't the brightest bulb on the tree but I honestly think he was trying diffuse the situation.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Posted this in another Lynch thread:

The feeling got from watching it was Marshawn was trying to diffuse the situation but didn't realize it was a ref bumping into him. If you watch, he was looking at Peters and trying to push him out of the scrum when a ref bumps into him. He grabs the ref by the shirt and starts to push him away then as he's about to push him away looks at him and realizes he a ref, then says to himself, "oh shit!" and tries to pull him back so he doesn't fall down.

I'm the first to admit, Lynch isn't the brightest bulb on the tree but I honestly think he was trying diffuse the situation.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Sign37now":bmzuycuk said:
Posted this in another Lynch thread:

That's a fairly slanted take on a guy who left the BENCH to go onto the field.