Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Kc/raiders

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Kc/raiders
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm
  • Lynch is kicked out...lots of offence and imo get one sided officiating for the chiefs.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Re: Kc/raiders
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:44 pm
  • I cut this from roughly the time Lynch ran out on the field, stupidly, from a Raiders game thread.
    I think the love for Lynch down there is starting to wane... https://raiderforums.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=330
    "Most important sack dance in history, because I helped the baby boom in Seattle" Michael Bennett, when asked about his sack dance's legacy

RIP Les
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:49 pm
  • BlueThunder wrote:I cut this from roughly the time Lynch ran out on the field, stupidly, from a Raiders game thread.
    I think the love for Lynch down there is starting to wane... https://raiderforums.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=330

Wow those comments are brutal :lol:

Good game so far. Refs gonna ref I guess. Lynch deserved the ejection
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:58 pm
  • Wrolstadt sucks. I saw his reffing...ugh.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Marshawn Kicked Out
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:58 pm
  • #24, Marshawn Lynch just got himself kicked out of the KC/Raiders game.

He ran onto the field from the sideline and then grabbed the shirt and physically shoved one of the officials backwards resulting in what was the second or third flag to be thrown at the end of this play.

He will be suspended for sure for doing what he did, maybe a very long time.

I suck at posting videos but I am sure there will be, are many to be posted if one of you reading this doesn't mind doing so.

I love you #24, but you MESSED up big time this time by intentionally getting physical with a game official.

Thanks.

GO HAWKS!!!

STAFF EDIT.
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:59 pm
  • Lynch apparently got dressed and left the stadium. Catch the rest of the game at home. Yep the raider forum is blasting him big time!
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Re: Marshawn Kicked Out
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:00 pm
  • Pete was able to tame the beast. Del Rio, not so much
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:06 pm
  • It looked like he went out there to specifically do that. Maybe he just didn't feel like playing tonight. I'm kidding, but I don't think it's entirely impossible either.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:09 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:Lynch apparently got dressed and left the stadium. Catch the rest of the game at home. Yep the raider forum is blasting him big time!

There are tweets indicating he came out to defend M. Peters. How bizarre is that? I wouldn't be surprised if this was his last game as a pro.
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:12 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:It looked like he went out there to specifically do that. Maybe he just didn't feel like playing tonight. I'm kidding, but I don't think it's entirely impossible either.

There are some indications he actually came out to defend M. Peters, which sounds crazy. He then left the stadium entirely. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play another down in the NFL. Not because he was kicked out obviously, but it appears he may have just quit on his team. This is of course highly speculative.
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:17 pm
  • Milehighhawk wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:It looked like he went out there to specifically do that. Maybe he just didn't feel like playing tonight. I'm kidding, but I don't think it's entirely impossible either.

There are some indications he actually came out to defend M. Peters, which sounds crazy. He then left the stadium entirely. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play another down in the NFL. Not because he was kicked out obviously, but it appears he may have just quit on his team. This is of course highly speculative.

I was thinking this too. Beast may have had his final run tonight. I think he also thought the raiders were a better team than they actually are and is not interested in playing for a non-contender
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:18 pm
  • Milehighhawk wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:It looked like he went out there to specifically do that. Maybe he just didn't feel like playing tonight. I'm kidding, but I don't think it's entirely impossible either.

I think he finally realized how bad he screwed up in this case, he may very well be suspended the rest of the season.

I can't ever recall a player doing something as intentional to an official as what #24 did tonight.

Major FUBAR.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:18 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:It looked like he went out there to specifically do that. Maybe he just didn't feel like playing tonight. I'm kidding, but I don't think it's entirely impossible either.

I just watched what he did...he hit the lambo and headed home early to catch the game on CBS. Prolly cracked a cold one by now. Sheesh.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:20 pm
  • He defended the chief cuz he knew him. Friends with him. He shouldn't of touched the ref.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Rookie

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:23 pm
  • Looks like there better off without him
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:32 pm
  • I think deandre Washington is better anyway. Looks like this signing turned out to be a bust.
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:39 pm
  • Not watching the game but that sounds pretty radical. Hell, guys get tossed for just inadvertantly bumping a ref sometimes.

Getting physical with the refs is one of those lines you can't cross.

Would hate to see his career end that way, but yeah Oakland has kind of sucked this year. :229031_shrug:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:44 pm
  • Milehighhawk wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Lynch apparently got dressed and left the stadium. Catch the rest of the game at home. Yep the raider forum is blasting him big time!

There are tweets indicating he came out to defend M. Peters. How bizarre is that? I wouldn't be surprised if this was his last game as a pro.

The feeling got from watching it was Marshawn was trying to diffuse the situation but didn't realize it was a ref bumping into him. If you watch, he was looking at Peters and trying to push him out of the scrum when a ref bumps into him. He grabs the ref by the shirt and starts to push him away then as he's about to push him away looks at him and realizes he a ref, then says to himself, "oh shit!" and tries to pull him back so he doesn't fall down.

I'm the first to admit, Lynch isn't the brightest bulb on the tree but I honestly think he was trying diffuse the situation.
    Sign37now
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:48 pm
  • Posted this in another Lynch thread:

The feeling got from watching it was Marshawn was trying to diffuse the situation but didn't realize it was a ref bumping into him. If you watch, he was looking at Peters and trying to push him out of the scrum when a ref bumps into him. He grabs the ref by the shirt and starts to push him away then as he's about to push him away looks at him and realizes he a ref, then says to himself, "oh shit!" and tries to pull him back so he doesn't fall down.

I'm the first to admit, Lynch isn't the brightest bulb on the tree but I honestly think he was trying diffuse the situation.
    Sign37now
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:55 pm
  • Sign37now wrote:Posted this in another Lynch thread:

That's a fairly slanted take on a guy who left the BENCH to go onto the field.
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:00 pm
  • Milehighhawk wrote:
    Sign37now wrote:Posted this in another Lynch thread:

That's a fairly slanted take on a guy who left the BENCH to go onto the field.

Just the feeling I got from watching it.... Why the hate? Open your mind a little, consider other options.. Why would he attack a ref who just called a penalty in favor of his team? Go watch it again with an open mind.
    Sign37now
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:06 pm
  • This season is all about publicity for him.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:08 pm
  • Marshawn is failing. I'm sure it's difficult for him.
    Shaq Griffin: 2017 Adopt a Rookie (injury substitution)
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:10 pm
  • Sure.....but as was already stated, he ran on to the field from the bench for goodness sake.

Not usually the actions of a guy looking to keep the peace.

I know some guys love ML, but I don't see how he can be defended tonight. His actions were horrific.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:15 pm
  • I know he is a mental midget. But I honestly think he was trying to stop the madness. "His actions were horrific." Really, you guys kill me.
    Sign37now
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:18 pm
  • Sign37now wrote:I know he is a mental midget. But I honestly think he was trying to stop the madness. "His actions were horrific." Really, you guys kill me.

Oh yes, trying to "stop the madness" then immediately proceeds to abandon his team and head home. Hilarious mental gymnastics there.
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:19 pm
  • Sign37now wrote:I know he is a mental midget. But I honestly think he was trying to stop the madness. "His actions were horrific." Really, you guys kill me.

He left the bench, ran on the field and assaulted a ref.

Seems pretty much like a dictionary definition of horrific to me.

You may be the only guy on the planet defending him tonight. He's getting raked across the coals, and for good reason.

Love him all you want, the guy acted like a moron tonight.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:25 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    Sign37now wrote:I know he is a mental midget. But I honestly think he was trying to stop the madness. "His actions were horrific." Really, you guys kill me.

You may be the only guy on the planet defending him tonight. He's getting raked across the coals, and for good reason.

Mod edit
    Sign37now
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:36 pm
  • Some info out there that Peter's is his cousin
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 pm
  • Horrific seems like a bit of an overreaction. We're not talking about a violent crime scene here.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:49 pm
  • good game.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:53 pm
  • Game of the year so far
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:54 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:Game of the year so far

Wow really? Awful defense and suspect refs. Thought it was bad myself.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:54 pm
  • Talk about steering a game. Kansas City just got screwed on national television. Hilarious.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:55 pm
  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
    Cyrus12 wrote:Game of the year so far

Wow really? Awful defense and suspect refs. Thought it was bad myself.

Zebras almost ruined that one, but was fun to watch.
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:01 pm
  • Sign37now wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    Sign37now wrote:I know he is a mental midget. But I honestly think he was trying to stop the madness. "His actions were horrific." Really, you guys kill me.

Please. Nobody is offended. Just shaking our heads at a fool. The guy left the stadium and went home for gods sake.

Harp on the use of the word horrific if you want, fact is the guy acted like a total moronic douchebag.

Is that better?
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:04 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:Horrific seems like a bit of an overreaction. We're not talking about a violent crime scene here.

Fine.

But to be fair, we don't see refs/umpires/officials grabbed and shoved all that often.

Pretty rare.

Terrible? Stupid? Idiotic?

Guess those are more accurate.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:04 pm
  • Rams/Niners was better tbh, especially since no one had that circled as a good game coming into the year.

The Chiefs secondary without Eric Berry is absolutely horrific. Their passrush was invisible this game. Derek Carr is still massively overrated, was missing wide open receivers and had five interceptable passes. He had almost no pressure on him all game. When people say he's better than Russ it's just pathetic to hear.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:05 pm
  • If he did this as a Seahawk, would some of you guys say the same thing?

I'm pretty sure you guys would defend his actions on here 100% if he was wearing the blue and green.
    Mizak
    NET Rookie

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:05 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    Sign37now wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:

I don't necessarily "love" him but you guys are such a bunch of pussies who are so easily offended. Give me a break. Half the league won't stand for the national anthem for all the wrong reasons. That's "HORRIFIC" but no one wants to talk about that. No wonder so many great past posters have left.

Please. Nobody is offended. Just shaking our heads at a fool. The guy left the stadium and went home for gods sake.

Harp on the use of the word horrific if you want, fact is the guy acted like a total moronic douchebag.

Is that better?

Maybe he was pissed when he tried telling them he was trying to diffuse. then someone said, "They should have run it." and he said "screw this." I'd have left too. :stirthepot:
    Last edited by KitsapGuy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Language
    Sign37now
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:06 pm
  • Astonishing finish and very entertaining game. I was rooting for KC and am shocked they choked defensively on that final drive. A shame they couldn't have doubled up Crabtree the last play-had to know Carr was looking for him.
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:11 pm
  • Mizak wrote:If he did this as a Seahawk, would some of you guys say the same thing?

I'm pretty sure you guys would defend his actions on here 100% if he was wearing the blue and green.

That's a pretty broad statement there, and one that is highly inaccurate. Maybe some would defend him, but not very many.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:17 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:
    Mizak wrote:If he did this as a Seahawk, would some of you guys say the same thing?

That's a pretty broad statement there, and one that is highly inaccurate. Maybe some would defend him, but not very many.

I wasn't defending him but rather offering my opinion of what I thought his intentions were. He is not the brightest guy in the world but I think he cares about fellow players and their health. I just don't think he was being a douchebag there. Just a feeling..We've all seen the videos of him having fun and being a pretty good dude. I just don't see the malicious side. Bad decision, maybe. Malicious, I don't see it.
    Sign37now
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:24 pm
  • Lynch made a huge mistake, but I don't think it's like everyone is trying to paint it.

Peter's had a late hit on Carr, then started fighting. Marshawn ran out there to calm Peter's down and while trying to grab him, got a ref. As soon as he realized it, he let go, and grabbed Peters.

He got ejected, as he should, but unlike some people seem to think, his career is not over. Derek Carr made a point of saying on TV "Thanks Bro for having my back."

So I don't think it's the "major travesty" like some on here are trying to make it out to be.

Don't be so quick to judge.

ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:27 pm
  • Sign37now wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:
    Mizak wrote:If he did this as a Seahawk, would some of you guys say the same thing?

I wasn't defending him but rather offering my opinion of what I thought his intentions were. He is not the brightest guy in the world but I think he cares about fellow players and their health. I just don't think he was being a douchebag there. Just a feeling..We've all seen the videos of him having fun and being a pretty good dude. I just don't see the malicious side. Bad decision, maybe. Malicious, I don't see it.

And I agree with you.

I was responding to this kids statement that everyone on here would defend Marshawn if he were a Seahawk. Not true.

ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:27 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:Lynch made a huge mistake, but I don't think it's like everyone is trying to paint it.

Peter's had a late hit on Carr, then started fighting. Marshawn ran out there to calm Peter's down and while trying to grab him, got a ref. As soon as he realized it, he let go, and grabbed Peters.

He got ejected, as he should, but unlike some people seem to think, his career is not over. Derek Carr made a point of saying on TV "Thanks Bro for having my back."

So I don't think it's the "major travesty" like some on here are trying to make it out to be.

Don't be so quick to judge.

This!

Thank you.
    Sign37now
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 pm
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:

I just watched what he did...he hit the lambo and headed home early to catch the game on CBS. Prolly cracked a cold one by now. Sheesh.

Not true.

There are pictures of Lynch in the crowd watching the game, and in the locker room after the game with his team mates.

ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:02 pm
  • How many plays with 8seconds left or less LOL. 6 ?

Awesome ending
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:13 pm
  • adeltaY wrote:Rams/Niners was better tbh, especially since no one had that circled as a good game coming into the year.

The Chiefs secondary without Eric Berry is absolutely horrific. Their passrush was invisible this game. Derek Carr is still massively overrated, was missing wide open receivers and had five interceptable passes. He had almost no pressure on him all game. When people say he's better than Russ it's just pathetic to hear.

Pathetic?

Like the time people said Carr in his rookie year was better than Kap and Niner fans thought that was pathetic too?

LOL.

Wilson's play hasn't warranted him being undeniably better than other good QBs in this league.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:04 pm
  • He deserved it He's such a punk and belongs in Oakland. It's beyond so fitting. I was born in California and have family in Oakland so yeah.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information