JGfromtheNW

Reaction score

IrishNW

Reaction score
once a thug always a thug

i liked that guy, he helped bring toughness to this team

irocdave

Reaction score
I recall getting a verbal warning from a mod for speculating what else would happen to this guy after he threatened a woman last month. I said what I said becuase he IS what I said he is was. He introduced a prison mentality to the Hawks 2ndary becuase that was what he knows and is all about. I love that about as a Hawk and think he was was the heart and soul of the LOB mentality. But.. he is just a petty, typical thug. Always has been been and allways will be a guy that would take and rape what you hold dear. I have known guys like this in my past and they are what most people use as examples for having racist opinons about said personalitys. It's more complicated than that at a granular level, but at a hight level it is what it is, easy to spot and predict.

To the Mods that sent me that PM, I told you the same thing. This guy is going to be in the news for a long time for all the wrong reasons.

chris98251

Reaction score
irocdave":50acfjev said:
I recall getting a verbal warning from a mod for speculating what else would happen to this guy after he threatened a woman last month. I said what I said becuase he IS what I said he is was. He introduced a prison mentality to the Hawks 2ndary becuase that was what he knows and is all about. I love that about as a Hawk and think he was was the heart and soul of the LOB mentality. But.. he is just a petty, typical thug. Always has been been and allways will be a guy that would take and rape what you hold dear. I have known guys like this in my past and they are what most people use as examples for having racist opinons about said personalitys. It's more complicated than that at a granular level, but at a hight level it is what it is, easy to spot and predict.

To the Mods that sent me that PM, I told you the same thing. This guy is going to be in the news for a long time for all the wrong reasons.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

Having quoted that.

He may be one of those that only finds comfort in a lifestyle he knows, he has been privileged to have had a talent that made him a millionaire granted, but I fear he is one of those that lives life angry and is looking for someone to knock that chip off his shoulder. You can take the Lion out of the Jungle but not the Jungle out of the Lion so to speak, unless they choose to change themselves. Lynch and Sherman remember their roots, they choose a different path and make efforts to make that part of their life better for those still caught in that type of environment.

Ray Lewis had a problem as well and it took a Murder investigation to change.

Ray Carruth, Lawrence Phillips, Todd Marinovich and many others could not change their lifestyles and benefit from what they were given in the NFL. Read last week another former player busted for trafficking Drugs.

Many can change, many can't or won't or are afraid to shun those that hold them in that lifestyle.

chris98251

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3dbp77cc said:
BB gon' get on my head!

I will never forget that quote! I hope he finds what he's searching for and if he even knows. Wonder what Ryan Leaf would say to him?

That he is jealous, Leaf blew his career up before it got started, at least Browner had one, maybe that's the message he would give him, it's easy to lose it all, your not young anymore and getting it back probably isn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.