Cardinals are a terrible football team

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Yep - hoping for a coaching change, we are playing worse than our roster, and that is saying something...

Maulbert

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":kmkng6k4 said:
Yep - hoping for a coaching change, we are playing worse than our roster, and that is saying something...

I'm stunned. No reflection on you, but for the last 3 years most Card fans have acted like Arians was the second coming of Christ, and he was racking up coaching rewards with no results on the field that actually mattered.

xgeoff

Reaction score
I don't like Bruce Arians, but I want him to stay in Arizona so I can continue to see him fail miserably.

Hey Bruce, I thought there was a new Sheriff in town!? Dumbass...

Threedee

Reaction score
My wife is always trying to scare me with the threat of diverticulitis if I don't eat healthy. Had never even heard the term until I met her. And then Arians developed it, and I was like, well, what do you know? I told her, of course, and she gave me a see, I told you so.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Maulbert":18yq3ker said:
I'm stunned. No reflection on you, but for the last 3 years most Card fans have acted like Arians was the second coming of Christ, and he was racking up coaching rewards with no results on the field that actually mattered.

Well, starting with 3 winning seasons that led to the NFC Championship game was a good run, but failing to get rid of his terrible ST coordinator, replacing the DC Bowles with some kid who is in over his head and his talking smack all the time instead of holding those coaches accountable is a good way to wear your welcome out. If the Seahawks were going to have two losing seasons in a row, without firing Bevell and Cable, they would be saying the same about Pete (hell, some already do with winning seasons).

Curious as to Ringless' take.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The Cards are the oldest team in the league. And, that was before they signed AP. They lost their best player on offense to an injury and they lost Campbell to free agency. Maybe the front office needs to shoulder some blame.

chris98251

Reaction score
There GM was executive of the year not long ago right after the Colts GM won it I think.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Executive of the year for drafting Andrew Luck. Should have given it to the entire coaching staff for tanking the season before so they had the #1 pick, IMO.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Meh.

I think the Rams are a better team anyway you slice it, but what are people thinking about the Ravens or Dolphins?

I mean, the Dolphins are 4-2 but gave the Saints there first shut out in 973 years.

With all due respect to the NFL fans in Europe, games should just not be played there. Props to Todd Gurley for bringing it up (over and over and over). And considering how much better the Rams are on the road for whatever reason, robbing the Cardinals of a short road trip to play a divisional opponent over seas is just stupid.

And if we have to play games over there, why would you make it a divisional game?? It should an AFC vs. NFC match up, every time. Don't let it aversely impact the standings.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Ramfan128 if you want realistic answers - it's because LA can't fill up the Coliseum or muster a proper home field advantage and having divisional rivals play is more likely to produce a closer competition as the two teams are usually pretty familiar with each other.

Agreed that they should stop with the international games entirely, though.

kobebryant

Reaction score
The cupboards aren't bare going forward - Johnson, Brown, Jones, Golden, Buchanon, Riddick, P Peterson. Mathieu, Baker are all nice players to have; but the team desperately needs a shot of new energy in the coaching staff and offensive leadership (sorry Fitz it's been great) this offseason.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I was at the game and yes the Cardinals were poor.

The 2nd half was played rather quickly and there were announcements asking the crowd to stay to the end to miss the rush for transportation.

During the 2nd half I noticed that there was a drink bottle dropped on the pitch during play and also later one of the Rams coaches dropped sheets of paper which were his notes. None of the officials were bothered about that either.

I thought that the referee wished he could have called referee stopped fight.

The game was in a rugby stadium and in rugby if a games is a blow out everyone can agree to end it early and go home.