It's probably time to fire Sark if you're the Falcons

mistaowen

Reaction score
Offensive numbers so far are awful compared to last season with the same roster. This Pats game is gross...

nategreat

Reaction score
I'll trade Bevell for him straight up; can you say "Pete and Sark reunion?"

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if he gets fired pretty soon. ATL's offense went from being one of the best to one of the worst. How does this guy keep getting jobs? I bet Alabama wishes they didn't hire him just before the national championship game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I’d take drunkSark over what we have, and I’m not a fan and of Sark’s playcalling.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Bevell > Sark and it's not even close. Sark was never a good play caller at USC or Washington, and then he became a drunk...well he fixed the drunk part, but I guess the Falcons office thought that meant he had also fixed his horrible play calling. Unfortunately for them, that's not how it works. He is now a sober terrible play caller.

Bevell can be frustrating at times, but it's actually my experience with watching Sark call so many games in college that always puts things in perspective...in other words, we could do much worse than Bevell.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
He had 4th and goal from inside the 5 with Matt Ryan at QB and called a jet sweep.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
People are way too quick to want to get rid of Bevell for anyone. Be careful. As bad as Bevell is, Sark is that bad and probably worse.