Browns Vikings

homerun1970

Reaction score
Hard to not hope the Browns win. Off to a good start now what special way can they find to tear the fans hearts out.

naholmes

Reaction score
It might help if they covered Thielen in the end zone. Two DBs caught looking in the backfield lol. I thought the Browns would be better than they have been this season but maybe they will get something going in the second half.

Kizer has been brutal, they have to be regretting their decision to pass on Watson.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I tend to put almost zero importance to any game in London. Its pretty meaningless TBH, its hard to tell what a team is actually like

naholmes

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":eosotk30 said:
I tend to put almost zero importance to any game in London. Its pretty meaningless TBH, its hard to tell what a team is actually like
A loss by the Vikings would be very meaningful to the Seahawks chances of getting home field advantage in the playoffs.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
naholmes":23raswgx said:
WilsonMVP":23raswgx said:
A loss by the Vikings would be very meaningful to the Seahawks chances of getting home field advantage in the playoffs.

I meant just in terms of how teams look. Vikings putting away the browns probably with that last TD going up 14. Vikings going into the bye assuming they win at 6-2. That game against the Rams in 3 weeks will be pretty important

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Minnesota's schedule has been very friendly, should get a little tougher for them in the second half. They have three consecutive road games against the Lions, Falcons and Panthers. I think they probably have somewhere between 3-4 more losses on their schedule, don't think they will be the threat for the #1 seed that we think they are.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I was present at the game and unlike the Cardinals last week. The Browns were competitive until early in the 4th quarter.

Sitting near me was a Brown's fan who had come over who kept on getting up in the breaks and holding up a sign. I was going to tell him that the BBC who were showing the game live have a policy of not showing sign wavers as well as pitch invaders and streakers.

chris98251

Reaction score
ronnieboycefanclub":29pqcmh1 said:
I was present at the game and unlike the Cardinals last week. The Browns were competitive until early in the 4th quarter.

Sitting near me was a Brown's fan who had come over who kept on getting up in the breaks and holding up a sign. I was going to tell him that the BBC who were showing the game live have a policy of not showing sign wavers as well as pitch invaders and streakers.

Problem with the Browns is that we play 15 minute quarters now, I think in their glory days the quarters were 8, someone tell the ownership something has been changed.