WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Right now its looking like

Eagles going to 8-1
Rams going to 6-2
Saints going to 6-2
Panthers probably going to be 6-3

Vikings on a bye are ALSO 6-2

At 5-2 right now we need to keep it up or we seriously risk not even getting a bye if we win the division

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Doubt it will be for the division. Might have a shot at ruining their hopes for a bye though.

RedAlice

Reaction score
bigskydoc":970w8x6m said:
Doubt it will be for the division. Might have a shot at ruining their hopes for a bye though.

I was at the game today in NY.

I had fun shit talking w the Giants fans (I was with a bunch who are my friends).

Then, the game started. When we scored, I sat down put my hands on my mouth and knew we would win big. I couldn't move, I was kinda in shock.

I didn't say a word to a Giants fan again. I cannot wrap my head around this Rams winning team.

Careful what you think right now, it's unreal. Rams are better than you actually think they are.

sdog1981

Reaction score
RedAlice":f7hn0ttq said:
Rams are better than you actually think they are.

Don't sell your team short. I think everyone saw the talent the team was amassing and knew the only thing that was holding them back was Jeff Fisher.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
RedAlice":1p3ofksy said:
bigskydoc":1p3ofksy said:

I had fun shit talking w the Giants fans (I was with a bunch who are my friends).

Then, the game started. When we scored, I sat down put my hands on my mouth and knew we would win big. I couldn't move, I was kinda in shock.

I didn't say a word to a Giants fan again. I cannot wrap my head around this Rams winning team.

Careful what you think right now, it's unreal. Rams are better than you actually think they are.

Yeah, looks like you got a steadfast General (at 31 WTF) to shape all that talent. You should be excited. Don't even think they have played their best ball yet.

NINEster

Reaction score
RedAlice":cjuo6y4c said:
bigskydoc":cjuo6y4c said:

They really seem to be a redux of Harbaugh's first year with the Niners, except maybe swap the overall strength of O & D.

Nobody wants to believe it amongst the contender teams.

Niner fans "resisted" Seattle's rise in 2012.

Not saying the Rams will win the SB but they are a real team. Earl Thomas' concerns all these years finally came true.

chris98251

Reaction score
Whats scary is that the Rams are just getting their feet under them, they need a few pieces to shore up a few positions going forward but they have the draft capital to do so. The division now needs to adapt and refocus to the new up and comers, Seattle if they can get the offense out of Bevells ass is there, we drafted younger already in many spots, utilization however has been a struggle, 49ers are a work in progress and the Cards are set for a total rebuild soon.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1yzgbel3 said:
RedAlice":1yzgbel3 said:
bigskydoc":1yzgbel3 said:

Yeah, looks like you got a steadfast General (at 31 WTF) to shape all that talent. You should be excited. Don't even think they have played their best ball yet.

It is completely unreal.

I live on Ohio and am a big Ohio State fan. I can't describe how odd it is to see Ohio State get blasted and give up 50 points in the same weekend that the Rams blast someone and score 50 points...but it's a trade I would make every week.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
NINEster":x4w3glor said:
RedAlice":x4w3glor said:
bigskydoc":x4w3glor said:

They really seem to be a redux of Harbaugh's first year with the Niners, except maybe swap the overall strength of O & D.

Nobody wants to believe it amongst the contender teams.

Niner fans "resisted" Seattle's rise in 2012.

Not saying the Rams will win the SB but they are a real team. Earl Thomas' concerns all these years finally came true.

The schedule is about to get brutal, but this team is elite - like, can win a game for you elite - in all 3 phases.

The GSOT was one of the best offenses of all time - and the defense was very good in 99 and 01 - but this team IMO actually has more balance. We have the best kicker, best punter, and one of the best return men in the NFL.

We arguably have the best defensive player in the NFL.

But the offense is still the best unit on the team....it's crazy.

Latest posts