The award for the Drunkest Fans in the NFL goes to...

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Can't say as I blame them considering where they live, but I'm surprised Cleveland isn't tied with them. Considering the high quality of the local brews, I'm also a little disappointed in us. We should have been able to make it a little higher than #20! :irishdrinkers:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bills Mafia is awesome, those people are crazy

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Must be something about the mid-north part of the country. After living in Texas, Alaska, Maryland and Washington, I thought I had run into a few people who could reallly drink. Then I moved to Montana. It’s on an entirely different level here, and it’s not just a few hard core drinkers interspersed in the crowd. Go to a college football game here, and it’s everybody.

Win or lose we still booze. You can’t drink all day if you don’t start first thing in the morning.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2wlsiygr said:
You can’t drink all day if you don’t start first thing in the morning.

Words of wisdom, Lloyd. Worrrrds of wisdom... :irishdrinkers:

(A <+> for those who know the reference.)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1s49qhno said:
Must be something about the mid-north part of the country. After living in Texas, Alaska, Maryland and Washington, I thought I had run into a few people who could reallly drink. Then I moved to Montana. It’s on an entirely different level here, and it’s not just a few hard core drinkers interspersed in the crowd. Go to a college football game here, and it’s everybody.

Win or lose we still booze. You can’t drink all day if you don’t start first thing in the morning.
Absolutely. Have female friends, one lives in your hometown the other in Missoula, “beers for breakfast” is a real thing.
Both can easily drink me under the table. Word to the wise, don’t try to outdrink a Montanan, you’ll lose! 8)